Lewitt LCT 340 Reference Class Condenser Microphone
The Lewitt LCT 340 features a precisely built and tailored small diaphragm capsule. It performs incredibly onstage or in the studio. Its excellent transient response and fine-tuned frequency response help to capture the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments in an accurate manner.
A beautifully clear and perfectly honest sound.
The real character of your acoustic instruments lies within the transients. By having an excellent transient response, the LCT 340 can reproduce the natural musicality of your instrument.
The LCT 340 is equipped with a four-position low-cut filter and a pre-attenuation slide switch. Using a low-cut filter is recommended in live situations, especially if you are recording a drum kit, to improve clarity and reduce structure-borne noise. If your source is too loud and overloads the capsule, activate the pre-attenuation to reduce sensitivity keeping the signal clean.
The LCT 340 comes with a cardioid capsule which is great for unidirectional recording. One source is in focus and you'll hear a very clear signal. Get the optional omni capsule and max out versatility. The omni pattern records sound coming from every direction and has a very natural bass response. Pick the omni pattern when you record in great-sounding locations or if you want to record multiple instruments at the same time.
- Overhead miking for drums and percussion
- Choral or orchestral ensembles
- Piano, guitar, drums, percussion, and strings
- Brass and woodwind instruments
- Demanding live and studio applications
- 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
|Package Contents||Includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer|
|Unit Weight||0.44 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Rated: < 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|input_pad||-6 dB; -12 dB; -18 dB|
|Filters||12 dB/oct @ 40 Hz; 6 dB/oct @ 150 Hz; 6 dB/oct @ 300 Hz|
|Sensitivity||Cardioid: -41.9 dBV/Pa (8 mV) / Omni: -40.9 dBV/Pa (9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||139 dB; 145 dB with -6 dB pad; 151 dB with -12 dB pad; 157 dB with -18 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lewitt LCT 340 Reference Class Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields