Lavry Gold DA924 – No Longer Available
The Lavry Gold DA924 is an absolutely unique converter showcasing the innovative designs of the Lavry Engineering Think Tank. It features extremely small quantization steps, low noise performance, and introduces CrystalLock™ -- Lavry's jitter eliminator circuitry. Truly a reference standard.
- 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz and 40-50kHz wide mode conversion frequencies
- Multi-bit architecture with 24 bits, non sigma delta
- Increased low level accuracy
- Fast transient response - no oversampling at 88.1kHz and 96kHz, single stage interpolation at 40-50kHz
- Oven for critical components for temperature independent operation
- Automatic calibration provides immunity to component aging
- Digital jitter removal
- Professional and consumer input and outputs
- Balanced / unbalanced - internally jumper configurable outputs
- Direct output coupling - no relay in signal path
- Absolute polarity inversion
- Automatic scanning of inputs
- Optional interface port
- Support for new high-density I/O format
- Unequalled detail and performance
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lavry Gold DA924.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields