Lavry Engineering 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter
World-class 2-channel DA converter system including one M.DA824 two-channel DA converter module
The Lavry Engineering 4496-8 offers affordable high-end conversion and features. It is suited for applications ranging from two-channel recording and mastering to multitrack workstations, and surround sound applications. Versatile and flexible, this system is field expandable as more tracks or capabilities are desired. This versatile system gives you 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sampling frequencies. This unit is outfitted with two channels of DA converters.
The DA is easy to use. It automatically detects and displays the input data rate. The user can optimize for minimum jitter by setting the D/A to CrystalLock for stereo, narrow lock for multitrack applications and wide lock for non-standard frequencies.
- 2 channels of sonically transparent Lavry D-to-A conversion
- CrystalLock mode eliminates the effects of source jitter on conversion
- CrystalLock and Narrow modes operate at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- Wide mode accommodates non-standard sample rates and vari-speed
- Constant conversion delay maintains phase accuracy in multi-channel MDA systems
- Clocking from AES/SPDIF input requires no user settings when changing sample rates and allows the DA module to operate asynchronously and at different sample rates than the other DA modules in the same chassis (for example: monitor 44.1 kHz CD and 96 kHz DAW output simultaneously with one 4496 rack and two DA modules)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lavry Engineering 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields