Lavry (4496-11) 8 Ch D/A
The "LavryBlue" Conversion System offers affordable high-end conversion and features. The LavryBlue system is suited for applications ranging from 2 channel recording and mastering to multitrack workstations, and surround sound applications. Versatile and flexible, the LavryBlue is field expandable as more tracks or capabilities are desired. This versatile system gives you 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sampling frequencies. This unit is outfitted with eight channels of DA converters.
The DA is easy to use. It automatically detects and displays the input data rate. The user can optimize for minimum jitter by setting the D/A to CrystalLock for stereo, narrow lock for multitrack applications and wide lock for non standard frequencies.
Internal crystal modes:
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz; All at +/- 25ppm
- Narrow lock range: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz ; All at +/- 100ppm minimum (+/- 150ppm typical)
- Wide lock range: Low 37kHz - 52kHz, High 74kHz - 100kHz - external sync input: word clock or AES - requires 2-5v amplitude into 75W, termination connected externally
- X2 switch enables generation of double sampling speeds (74kHz - 100kHz) from normal rates (37kHz -50kHz)
- Analog DA outputs may be configured for balanced or unbalanced operation - this unit operates with AC power from 90 - 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Both the AD and DA modules have only AES/EBU digital I/O - the analog section is all balanced XLR
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Lavry (4496-11) 8 Ch D/A.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields