Kush Audio UBK Main Gain – No Longer Available
The Kush Audio Main Gain is atotally transparent, Class A expandable monitor controller with a small footprint and a revolutionary price point. The Main Gain is a two in/two out standalone monitor controller featuring independent L/R output-muting, a mono switch and tri-color peak/RMS metering.
- Standalone, stereo-in/stereo-out monitor controller
- True mono at the flick of a switch
- Independent L/R muting
- Dual-channel tri-Color LED level metering
- Expansion port on the side for Function Junction and any future modules
- Ruler flat frequency response, +/- .1db from 2hz-20k, only 3db down at 200K
- High performance audiophile grade op amp chips with near zero DC offset
- Extremely low phase shift, only 7.5 degrees at 20k - this spec is not often published, and is related to whether sound is perceived as'sloppy' or 'veiled' vs. 'tight' and 'clear'
- DC coupled signal path - no electrolytic capacitors
Optional, and not included is also the Function Junction. It is the GainTrain's first expansion module, and attaches to the Main Gain either directly or using a cable for maximum placement flexibility. It expands the system's functionality by adding two additional stereo inputs and outputs (all outputs available simultaneously), talkback with level control and auto program-mute, as well as dual headphone amps with independent level controls and top flight signal path. All Function Junction I/O is via a rear-panel d-sub, allowing the system to be configured for any application.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Kush Audio UBK Main Gain becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.