Klein + Hummel P 110 - Single – No Longer Available
This compact, passive two-way near-field studio monitor is best suited to small spaces. The Klein + Hummel P 110 provides amazingly precise bass reproduction for its size down to 72 Hz (–3 dB). The homogenous LRIM (Low Resonance Integral Moulding) enclosure guarantees an optimal waveguide and perfect dispersion patterns. The high quality components and the specially constructed interior prevent standing waves, and partial coloration is almost completely eliminated. The result is extremely low-distortion, absolutely natural sound reproduction. Additionally, there are four placement options available, allowing you to place the P 110 in a variety of locations. It is also an excellent value-for-money choice for surround-sound applications.
- Use of high-quality drivers
- Composite sandwich woofer cone eliminates colorations
- Low-distortion bass reproduction from long excursion woofer
- Flux-compensation reduces distortion in the midrange
- Low-distortion high-output reproduction from1" titanium fabric dome tweeter
- Unconventional enclosure
- Compact homogenous enclosure made from LRIM (Low Resonance Integral Molding) minimizes resonant colorations
- Low-compression bass reproduction from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Acoustic centers of the loudspeaker lie on the same plane
- Non-parallel cabinet shape reduces internal standing waves
- Homogenous front baffle reduces acoustical diffraction
- Magnetically shielded and modern cabinet design
- Numerous placement options and mounting accessories
- Removable woofer grille
- Various color options available
- High-frequency cut switch
- 18 dB/oct passive crossover
- Speakon and standard terminal connection options
- 1x P 110
- 1x operation manual
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Klein + Hummel P 110 - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields