Klark Teknik DN360
The DN360 from Klark Teknik is a dual-channel, thirty-band graphic equalizer, designed and engineered to high standards, enabling the EQ to withstand the rigors of continuous road use. All units also share a sonic consistency, allowing engineers all over the world to replicate settings on locally sourced machines.
Accurate operation is achieved using the oil damped 30mm faders. These can be set for either +/-6dB or +/-12dB boost and cut. Sub-sonic filters on each channel help protect speakers and amplifiers, and a bypass function provides easy comparison between equalized and direct signals. Overload LEDs indicate problem levels.
The unit utilizes proportional-Q filtering, which varies the "Q" value depending on the depth of either the cut or boost of a particular band. This results in a "smooth" and "musical" response, while still preserving the original source material.
- Dual-channel, 30-band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer with 30mm oil damped faders
- Covers ISO frequencies between 25Hz and 20kHz
- Scale switching provides the choice of either high fader resolution (+/-6dB) or normal (+/-12dB)
- A low-cut, 18dB/octave filter on each channel prevents subsonic components in the program material from overloading speakers or amplifiers
- Equalization by-pass allows easy comparison between direct and equalized signals
- Earth lift switch enables signal and chassis grounds to be isolated, eliminating ground-loop problems
- Electronically balanced inputs
- LED overload indicators
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Klark Teknik DN360 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.