Kahayan Audio 12K72 Mono Microphone Preamp
The Kahayan Audio 12K72 Mono Microphone Preamp is a high class preamplifier which contains a ‘module’ per channel. The main feature of these ‘modules’ is a sound completely clear and transparent, with deep bass and an extremely natural treble.
The components used in manufacturing come essentially from the same manufacturers that supplied the ones used originally, reproducing and expanding the benefits of these. Everything inside this preamplifier is high quality: the wires, rotary switches, capacitors, resistors and connectors.
- Single-channel mic/line independent preamp working in pure Class A topology
- Using discrete technology (without IC's) with Carnhill Transformers
- Gain control in steps of 5 dB
- Output Level Control in steps of 1 dB
- Phantom power 48 V with pilot light
- Phase reverse switch
- Microphone/Line Switch (Also useful in line mode for mastering or mixbus processor)
- Inputs and outputs: balanced and unbalanced (XLR and jack)
- External high quality power supply
- Front input jack for connecting high impedance electric instruments (guitar, bass, synth, etc.)
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TS, Analog XLR|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Kahayan Audio 12K72 Mono Microphone Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields