To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
K&M 252 Microphone Stand - Black
Three-piece telescoping shaft with metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms and boom arm
The K&M 252 is a three-piece telescoping shaft with metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms and boom arm.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 425 to 725 mm
- Height: from 620 to 1,470 mm
- Height adjustment: non-scratching locking screws
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 3-piece folding design
- Size when folded: 110 x 85 x 730 mm
- Special features: zinc die-cast base folds very small
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
|Height||24.40 - 57.87 in|
|Mic Stand Height||Medium|
|Unit Weight||6.61 lb|
|Boom Length||19.29 - 31.3 in|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the K&M 252 Microphone Stand - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields