K&M 21430 - Overhead Mic Stand
The K&M 21430 Overhead Microphone Stand is a mobile, heavy steel microphone stand for studio or stage. 10 kg cast metal base, low centre of gravity for high level safety with 3 lockable castor wheels. Rod combination extends to over 2 m with additional locking mechanism. Extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight and 5/8" connecting thread. Additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8"- connecting thread, fully adjustable regardless of the position of the main boom arm, e.g. to use with studio microphones.
- Base diameter: 660 mm
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 1,100 to 2,000 mm
- Height: from 1,340 to 2,200 mm
- Height adjustment: clamping element with locking screw
- Leg construction: cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: heavy die-cast base with low centre of gravity for high level safety; 3 lockable castor wheels; extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight; additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8" thread and length of 245 mm
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 17.42 kg
|Height||4.4 - 7.2 ft|
|Mic Stand Height||Medium|
|Unit Weight||38.5 lb|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the K&M 21430 - Overhead Mic Stand.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields