To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
K&M 21080 Microphone Stand with Boom Soft-Touch - Gray
Microphone stand with 2-piece telescopic design
The K&M 21080 microphone stand is like model 21060, but with an extendable boom arm. Consists of tubing assembly, boom arm and zinc die-cast base with long folding legs. Square swivel joint with large wing nut. Attractive gray Soft-Touch powder coating.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: wing nut
- Boom arm length: from 425 to 725 mm
- Height: from 925 to 1,630 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Starline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Size when folded: 96 x 85 x 985 mm
- Special features: zinc die-cast base; gray powder coating; low light reflection
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Color: gray
- Weight: 6.6 lb
|Height||36.4 - 64.17 in|
|Mic Stand Height||Medium|
|Unit Weight||6.61 lb|
|Boom Length||16.7 - 28.5 in|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the K&M 21080 Microphone Stand with Boom Soft-Touch - Gray.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields