K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand - Chrome
The K&M 210/9 is a more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: 435-745 mm
- Height: from 900 to 1,605 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: stable and sturdy, zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 3.1 kg
|Height||900 - 1605 mm|
|Unit Weight||3.2 kg|
|Boom Length||435 - 745 mm|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand - Chrome.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields