K&M 210/7 Microphone Stand with 32" Boom - Black
The K&M 210/70 is a low-priced all-metal-stand. Consists of tubing assembly, boom arm and zinc die-cast base with long folding legs. Square swivel joint with large wing nut.
- Boom arm: one-piece design
- Boom arm clamping: wing nut
- Boom arm length: 805 mm
- EAN: 4016842804627
- Height: from 900 to 1,600 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: zinc die-cast base
- Threaded connector: 3/8"black
- Type: 2.45 kg
|Height||1010 - 1720 mm|
|Mic Stand Height||Medium|
|Boom Length||805 mm|
|Mic Stand Type||Boom|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the K&M 210/7 Microphone Stand with 32" Boom - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields