Jones-Scanlon Reds 10" Active Studio Monitor - Pair, Graphite
High-powered, mid/near-field 2-way studio monitor with custom handmade 10” bass-mid driver, Kevlar impregnated eucalyptus pulp air-dried cone, and state-of-the-art Class D switch mode power amp
The Jones-Scanlon Reds is a high powered, mid/near-field 2-way powered studio monitor featuring a custom handmade 10” bass-mid driver with Kevlar impregnated eucalyptus pulp air-dried cone and bullet-style machined aluminum tweeter with a 1.46” voice coil. It's powered by a state-of-the-art Class D switch mode power amp and features 192 kHz SHARC DSP.
Jones-Scanlon studio monitors are designed and handmade in Australia by professional recording artist/producer and world renowned sound engineer. A whole new level you thought unattainable. Undeniably accurate, faultless frequency reproduction, with incredible depth, clarity and dimension. You will hear compression and reverb tails more accurately than you have never heard before. A whole new level of transients, clarity & distinction. All this at high and low listening levels. Amazing tight low-end response, no sub necessary. Packaged with Sonarworks SoundID Reference Studio Edition with Mic.
Jones-Scanlon now include ground-breaking innovative technology achieved in partnership with SoundID Reference from Sonarworks - Sonarworks' SoundID Reference profile can now be stored directly within Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors!
Upload and store room calibration profiles directly into the monitors up to 10,000 times:
- Seamless preset export from SoundID Reference
- Measure and save as many room profiles as needed
- Upload your room profiles into studio monitors directly
- Zero latency and improved workflow (more available DSP)
- Streamlined signal path for outboard gear
Experience world leading transient response, allowing hyper accurate compression settings within the mix:
- Relentless frequency response at all levels
- A new level of “sensory perception” and accuracy
- Unbeatable accuracy of phase & time alignment
- Faultless Frequency Reproduction
- Experience a cleaner signal path
- Bass/mid driver: Custom handmade 10” drivers with aluminum cast frames, specially formulated Kevlar impregnated eucalyptus pulp cone, 3” voice coil with massive Ferrite magnet
- High-frequency driver: Specially selected, machined aluminum bullet-style tweeter with a 1.46” voice coil, It is crossed over at 2.4 kHz and has a frequency response that extends to 20 kHz. Specifically selected as the 10” driver has an upper range of 4.5 kHz.
- High-powered amplification: The state of the art incredibly dynamic Class D switch mode amplifier has a frequency bandwidth of 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.25 dB)
- Cabinets are handmade using 18mm MDF with specifically tailored internal acoustics to eliminate unwanted reflections. This ensures the system and all components are doing exactly what they should from the source itself prior to any DSP.
- Stunning frequency response
- Incredible accuracy dynamics and transients
- In phase with world leading transient response, allowing hyper accurate compression settings within the mix
- Faster mix times
- Less changes
- Virtually no cross-referencing
- 650 Watts of power per Monitor
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz flat
- A bass response more musical than any sub combination
- Packaged with Sonarworks SoundID Reference Studio Edition with Mic
|Unit Weight||58 lb|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|driver_sizes||LF: 10” bass mid drivers specially formulated Kevlar impregnated eucalyptus pulp cone; HF: 1.46” voice coil|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR, Digital RCA|
|Amp Wattage||LF: 500 W RMS; HF: 150 W RMS (Class D)|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||92 dB @1m|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Jones-Scanlon Reds 10" Active Studio Monitor - Pair, Graphite.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields