JoMoX ModBase09 MKII Bass Drum Voice Eurorack Module
Analog kick drum Eurorackmodule with presets and MIDI, tuning ranges from 10 to 175 Hz, and internal multitone digital noise
The JoMoX ModBase09 MKII is the successor of the ModBase 09 kick drum Eurorack format module. Featuring a similar character to that of the MBase 11, but with control voltage capabilities, ModBase 09 MKII is perfect for generating powerful analog kick sounds for any modular rig. The MKII features enhancements in parameter modulations, as well as a new Accent input for extended dynamic control.
With a menu system, the ModBase09 offers features like metallic noise, two LFOs, and four assignable CV inputs, with all parameters can be saved as presets for instant recall. It also features MIDI ports on the back of the module, allowing you to easily integrate with a MIDI-based setup.
- Tune Varies the pitch envelope of the VCO
- Pitch basses as low as 10 Hz reach up to 175 Hz
- Decay up to 2 seconds
- Harmonics enrichment of harmonics of the VCO for the hardest kick drums on planet earth
- Pulse change of the pure pulse part of the attack - gate time affects this parameter also
- Noise Change of the pure noise part of the attack - gate time affects this parameter also
- Attack level of the mixing of Pulse and Attack
- EQ Filters the bass drum with a low pass filter for soft and 808-style kick drums
- Gate T varies the gate time from 0.1ms to 16ms
- Compr Compression of decaying envelope for slim and clicky kicks and all the depth that is needed
- MetNze Metalized noise - complex digital multitone pattern of 499 different combinations feeds the attack noise
- CV1-CV4 can route the external 0-5V CV signals to any of the above parameters including LFOs, also negative amounts are processed
- LIN.FM: true analog dedicated CV FM modulation input for the bass drum VCO - it only works linear-wise and does not offer musical semitones across the CV scale
- ACC: CV input for the kick drum accent/velocity - this input may also trigger the kick drum dynamically if the ACC trigger mode is set and the sequencer is able to generate dynamic pulses
- LFO The ModBase 09 has 2 LFOs that work on the pitch of the bass drum
- The wave forms are: saw up, saw down, sine ±, triangle ±, rectangle ±, and portions of it
- MIDI The midi controllers of this module are identical to the Alpha Base/XBASE999/MBase11 - all parameters including LFOs can be remotely controlled by Midi CCs
- Bus Env is the programmable level of the audio out signal from the bus on
|Module Slot Count||20hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||140 mA +12V; 80 mA -12V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JoMoX ModBase09 MKII Bass Drum Voice Eurorack Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields