JoeCo BlackBox Recorder - ADAT Optical I/O
The JoeCo BlackBox BBR1-A 24-track recorder makes it incredibly easy to get great live and rehearsal recordings, and it sets up amazingly quickly. The BlackBox BBR1-A features analog inputs plus ADAT TOSlink inputs and outputs. The Black Box BBR1-A records to quality BWF format, and allows you to plug in a standard USB2 drive for effortless transfer to your DAW. This 1u box provides full front-panel metering and direct control, so you don't need to deal with a computer to plug in and get great recordings. Capture those live sets and rehearsals with a quick, easy, and professional unit; plug the Black Box BBR1-A in and get outstanding results!
- 24-track audio recorder
- Virtual Sound Check Facility
- 3 x 8-channel Lightpipe inputs
- 3 x 8-channel Lightpipe outputs
- 24 bit/96kHz conversion
- Simple user interface
- Keyboard input for naming tracks and songs
- Data entry wheel for navigating menus and making adjustments
- MIDI Machine Control (MMC)
- AES/SPDIF word clock
- Linear time code (LTC) and MIDI time code
- SONY PII (9-pin) control
- Records to standard USB2 drive in BWF format - instant import into DAW
- Multiple Black Box units can be chained for large multitrack recordings
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||24|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
|Digital Recording Format||Hard Drive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JoeCo BlackBox Recorder - ADAT Optical I/O.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields