JBL SUB18 Studio Sub
JBL introduces its most powerful studio subwoofer for applications in which very high continuous output and extreme low frequency response is required. With in-room response below 18Hz and 137 dB peak output, the JBL SUB18 delivers unprecedented performance for demanding dance music production, while providing exceptional accuracy required in cinema post production applications. As an add-on to JBL’s M2 Master Reference Monitor system, the SUB18 allows three times greater output from the system.
- In-room response (2π): Below 18 Hz
- Frequency Response -10 dB (4π measurement): 20.6 Hz
- Frequency Response, -6 dB (4π measurement): 23.1 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output (2π): 137 dB SPL
- System Input Power Rating AES/2 Hr: LF 2000 W continuous/8000 W peak
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1m 2.83 V
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 3500 to 4000W into 8Ω
- LF Transducer: JBL model 2269H, 18-inch (457 mm); 100 mm (4-inch) dual voice coils dual neodymium magnets Differential Drive® Direct Cooled™
- Rated Impedance: 8Ω
- Enclosure: 18 mm 11-ply Baltic Birch Plywood
- Finish: Black Lacquer
- Input Connectors: Two push terminals
- Recommended Wire: 12-Gauge
- Dimensions HxWxD: 27 x 30 x 24 in (685 x 762 x 620 mm)
- Weight: 100 lb ( 45 kg)
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Speaker Configuration||Single speaker|
|driver_sizes||18-inch woofer with two dual voice coils, dual neodymium magnets|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Amp Wattage||8000 W peak / 2000 W continuous|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL SUB18 Studio Sub.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields