The JBL PRX635 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth.
- Maximum SPL 135 db peak
- 15" Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 6.5" horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 1500 Watt (3 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- Integrated 36mm pole mount socket
- System type: Self-powered 15", three - way, bass - reflex
- Maximum SPL output: 135 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB): Flat: 41 Hz – 19 kHz Boost: 40 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): Flat: 53 Hz – 18 kHz Boost: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90º x 50º nominal
- Amp design: Crown® Class D
- Power rating: 1500 W ( 3 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D): 921 mm x 424 mm x 413 mm ( 36.29 x 16.71 x 16.27")
- Net weight: 27.2 kg ( 60 lb )
|Active or Passive||Active|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL PRX635.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields