JBL PRX625 – No Longer Available
The JBL PRX625 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth.
- Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
- 2 x 15" Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofers
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- 1500 Watt (3 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- System type : Self-powered dual 15", two - way, bass - reflex
- Maximum SPL output : 139 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB) : Flat: 40 Hz – 19.5 kHz Boost: 39 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): Flat: 55 Hz – 17.5 kHz Boost: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage pattern : 90º x 50º nominal
- Amp design : Crown® Class D
- Power rating : 1500 W ( 3 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D) : 1.053 mm x 424 mm x 413 mm (41.47 x 16.71 x 16.27")
- Net weight : 27.2 kg (60 lb)
|Active or Passive||Active|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL PRX625 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.