JBL PRX618S-XLF – No Longer Available
The JBL PRX618S-XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX618S-XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- Maximum SPL 133 db peak
- 18" Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1000 Watt (2 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Top panel M20 pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- System type: Self-Powered 18", bass - reflex
- Maximum SPL output: 133 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 30 Hz – 105 Hz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): 39 Hz – 93 Hz
- Polarity: Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover frequency: 90 Hz
- Amp design: Crown® Class D
- Power rating: 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D): 685.8 mm x 530.9 mm x 716.3 mm ( 27.0 x 20.9 x 28.2" )
- Net Weight: 37 kg ( 81.5 lb )
|Active or Passive||Active|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL PRX618S-XLF becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.