The two-way 15" is the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers and offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The JBL PRX615M truly is an exception; it’s small, light weight, versatile and powerful.
- Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
- 15" Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium magnet compression driver
- 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Integrated 36mm dual-angle pole mount socket
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- System type: Self-powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL output: Full Range: 135 dB peak Monitor: 134 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB): Full Range: 45 Hz – 19 kHz Monitor: 48 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): Full Range: 54 Hz – 18 kHz Monitor: 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90º x 50º nominal
- Amp design: Crown® Class D
- Power rating: 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D): 660 mm x 429 mm x 414 mm ( 26.0 x 16.9 x 16.3" )
- Net weight: 19.7 kg ( 43.5 lb )
|Active or Passive||Active|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL PRX615M.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields