JBL PRX612M – No Longer Available
The JBL PRX612M is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX600 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA.
- Maximum SPL 134db peak
- Dual purpose enclosure for both front-of house and floor monitor applications
- Eight M10 fly points for horizontal or vertical suspension. One M10 pull-back point
- Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
- 12" Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
- 1000 Watt (Dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® amplifier
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- System type: Self-powered 12", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL output: Full Range: 134 dB peak Monitor: 133 dB peak
- Frequency range (-10 dB): Full Range: 50 Hz – 19.5 kHz Monitor: 51 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): Full Range: 60 Hz – 17.5 kHz Monitor: 61 Hz – 18.5 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90º x 50º nominal
- Amp design: Crown® Class D
- Power rating: 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
- Dimension (H x W x D): 592 mm x 353 mm x 340 mm ( 23.3 x 13.9 x 13.4" )
- Net weight: 15.6 kg ( 34.5 lb )
|Active or Passive||Active|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL PRX612M.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields