JBL MSC1 Monitor System Controller
The MSC1 from JBL is a versatile studio monitor system controller that allows you to calibrate and adjust any studio monitor system. The MSC1 features JBL's Room Mode Correction Technology, which makes it easy to adjust your system to the room.
Other features include a master volume control, A/B speaker selection, A/B/C input source selection, a subwoofer output with level control and selectable crossover, and adjustable LF and HF speaker EQ. A headphone jack with an independent volume control is provided, as well as a monitor mute control and an RMC on/bypass control.
- Works with any studio monitor system
- Master volume control
- Adjustable input gain with signal and clip indicators
- A/B speaker selection and A/B/C input source selection
- Subwoofer output with level control and selectable crossover
- Adjustable LF and HF speaker EQ
- Standard headphone jack with independent volume control
- Monitor mute control
- RMC on/bypass control
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL MSC1 Monitor System Controller.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields