JBL MRX525 – No Longer Available
The JBL MRX525 is a portable dual 15" two-way speaker system designed for reinforcement of music and speech.
- Lightweight/high-power, and extra low-frequency extension
- Dual 15" Differential Drive® woofers for high-power capacity and extended LF performance
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 70° x 70° coverage
- Heavy duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlexT enclosure finish
- Power rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1240 mm x 535 mm x 460 mm (48.75 x 21.0 x 18.0")
- Frequency response: 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Rated maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL Peak
- Coverage pattern: 70º x 70º nominal
- Weight: 38.2 kg ( 84 lbs.)
- High frequency driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
|Active or Passive||Passive|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL MRX525 becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.