JBL MRX515 – No Longer Available
The JBL MRX515 is a portable 15" two-way speaker system designed for reinforcement of music and speech.
- Lightweight and high-power
- 15" Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver 70° x 70° coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Power rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Frequency range: 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 692 mm x 432 mm x 470 mm (27.25 x 17 x 18.5")
- Frequency response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1m (3.3 ft.)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- Coverage pattern: 70º x 70º nominal
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High frequency driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low frequency driver: 1 x JBL 265H 380 mm (15") Differential Drive® woofer
|Active or Passive||Passive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL MRX515.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields