JBL MRX512M – No Longer Available
The JBL MRX512 is a portable 12" two-way speaker system designed specifically for sound reinforcment stage monitoring applications.
- 12" Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70° x 70° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Power rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 20k Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 645 mm x 380 mm x 345 mm (25.25 x 15.0 x 13.5")
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL
- Frequency response: 90 Hz - 20k Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL continuous
- Coverage pattern: 70º x 70º nominal
- Weight: 14.9 kg (33.0 lbs.)
- High frequency driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low frequency driver: 1 x JBL 262H 305 mm (12") Differential Drive® woofer
|Active or Passive||Passive|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL MRX512M becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.