JBL LSR6325P-1 Monitor - Pair (Used)
JBL LSR6325P-1 Studio MonitorWith the LSR6325P-1, JBL transports you to another world of mixing—one with no boundaries, no dip in audio levels, no colored responses, no standing waves, and sound so flat that you think your control room is transformed into an anechoic chamber.
A lot of work has gone into making JBL a reliable medium for reproducing ultra-flat responses at the listening position in any room.
Patented JBL transducer and system technologies are among the strong pillars that make LSR6325P-1 a unique device. The high frequency transducer component uses titanium and composite materials to kill distortions and pep-up transient response. A professional studio engineer knows how important it is to reduce distortions in the lower operating range for minimizing ear fatigue. In addition, di-cast aluminum enclosure provides a high-inertial ground for optimum transducer performance and low resonance. No wonder then, the THX® pm3™ approved LSR6325P-1 is used in the most demanding production applications and environments.
A massive woofer and magnetic structure encapsulated by JBL's SFG technology catalyzes the production of exceptional low frequency and accurate spectral response.
Being a LSR model, 6325P-1 is capable of smoothening not only the direct sound but also the sound reflected off the walls of the room. Also, the studio monitor is well equipped for handling bass response when the loudspeaker is wall mounted, positioned close to walls or corners, placed on work surfaces or console meter bridge.
The LSR6325P-1 is sought after for stereo and surround sound recording, post processing, and broadcasting that place a premium on accuracy, high-output and room space.
Do not worry that your cramped workspace is not acoustically perfect. Trust JBL LSR6325P-1 to deliver clear, uncolored sound in your ears.
- Bi-amplified design and trademarked transducer technology renders high performance of the studio monitors
- Linear Spatial Reference (LSR) technology offers neutral off-axis response for more clarity at the mix position
- User-selectable Boundary Compensation touches on accurate response when the speaker is placed near a wall or on a work surface
- Front Panel Volume and Power Controls facilitates computer recording and synchronization with tabletop production applications
- Convenient mounting points for industry standard mounting hardware
- Magnetic shielding reduces interference when kept in close proximity to CRT video and computers displays
- Die-cast aluminum enclosure offers high inertial ground for optimal transducer performance and low resonance
- 80Hz High Pass Filter renders use with subwoofers without bass management
- Combines with LSR6312SP-powered subwoofer to increase the benefits of Room Mode Correction that helps you to identify and compensate for troublesome low frequency standing waves
- THX pm3® approved for use in the most challenging production applications and environments
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL LSR6325P-1 Monitor - Pair (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields