JBL LSR4326P/Pak - Pair – No Longer Available
The JBL LSR4326P features RMC™ Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities
- Silk dome transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning
- Frequency response: +/-1.5 dB: 55 Hz – 20 kHz / -3 dB: 47 Hz – 22 kHz / 10 dB: 39 Hz – 32 kHz
- SPL / 1m (continuous/peak): 106 dB / 112 dB
- Transducers: 6.25in 436H / 1in 431 G; Self- Shielded, Neodymium; Motor Structures
- Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV: 94 dB / 1m
- Amplification: 150 w/ 70 w
- Digital processing: 24 bit, 96 kHz
- Analog inputs: XLR, 1/4” Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
- Digital inputs: AES/EBU XLR, S/PDIF RCA
- Data connections: Harman HiQnet™ Network, USB, RMC Mic
- Weight: 12.7 kg (28 lb)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 387 mm x 236 mm x 262 mm / 15.25 x 9.3 x 10.3"
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL LSR4326P/Pak - Pair becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.