JBL LSR2310SP - Single – No Longer Available
The JBL LSR2310SP Powered Studio Subwoofer is based on a 10" long excursion woofer and a 180 watt power amplifier. Added to a stereo system, it extends the low frequency response of the system below 30Hz. In a surround sound system the sub provides stunning reproduction of the LFE (low frequency effects) channel. The LSR2310SP is packed with professional features including two sets of balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA input connectors, selectable crossover settings and two sets of balanced outputs to allow connection of Left and Right main speakers. A detented level control allows independent adjustment of the subwoofer output to balance the subwoofer in the system.
- Two sets of balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA input connectors
- Magnetic shielding
- Level control
- Frequency range: 28 Hz - 2kHz
- Max SPL continous: > 104 dB
- Max SPKL peak: > 113 dB
- Drivers (LF): 10" (254 mm) 230H
- Input connectors: L&R: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Output connectors: L&R: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS
- Selectable crossover: 80 Hz / 120 Hz / External
- Amplifier power: LF:180 W
- Input sensitivity: 92 dB SPL / 1m @ -10dBV Balanced Input (80 Hz Crossover)
- Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4 in) MDF
- Finish: Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 415 mm x 381 mm x 438 mm (16.12 x 15 x 17.25")
- Net weight: 20.7 kg (45.5 lb)
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Number of Speakers||Single|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL LSR2310SP - Single.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields