For those who prefer the simplicity of a self-powered subwoofer, there's the JBX JRX118SP.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved lowfrequency performance - the enclosure is covered in black carpet
- Heavy duty, all steel handles are used
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet
- Built-in 500 W (peak), 300 W (continuous) amplifier
- Controls, connectors, and indicators are clearly labeled with large, highcontrast graphics for easy operation in poorly lit environments
- Integral, preset limiter prevents clipping distortion
- An LED illuminates to indicate that limiting is taking place
- Line-level stereo inputs are summed before being sent to the subwoofer's internal amplifier - this feature allows the JRX118SP to operate in stereo systems using a single subwoofer
- An integral crossover also provides balanced, line-level, stereo, highpassed outputs to feed powered satellite speakers or an external amplifier for passive satellite
- A speaker-level, .25" TS phone jack is provided- this input is useful in applications, such as those employing powered mixers, in which it is more practical to bring a full-range, speaker-level signal to the subwoofer amplifier
- Power rating: 300 W / 500 W
- Frequency range: 38 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 597 mm x 516 mm x 597 mm (23.5 x 20.3 x 23.5")
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 300 Hz (±3 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB
- Weight: 40.4 kg (89 lb)
- Low frequency driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input connectors: XLR/M (x2) (line level, balanced): .25" TS phone jack (x1) (speaker level)
- Output connectors: XLR/F (x2) (Selectable, Thru or High Pass)
|Active or Passive||Passive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL JRX118SP.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields