JBL JRX118S – No Longer Available
The JBX JRX118S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18" compact subwoofer
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance - the enclosure is covered in black carpet
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers
- Power rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency range: 38 Hz - 300 Hz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm (23.5 x 20.3 x 22")
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 300 Hz (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended crossover settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low frequency driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Active or Passive||Passive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL JRX118S.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields