JBL JRX115 – No Longer Available
The JBX JRX115 trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- JBL 15" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5") diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage
- Power rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency range: 38 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm (27.5 x 18.1 x 17")
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Weight: 27.4 kg (61 lb)
- High frequency driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low frequency driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Active or Passive||Passive|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the JBL JRX115.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields