JBL JRX112MI – No Longer Available
The JBX JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable.
- JBL 12" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5") diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included
- Power rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 577 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (22.7 x 15.7 x 12.8")
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Recommended amplifier power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High frequency driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low frequency driver: JBL M112-8
- Input connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
|Active or Passive||Passive|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL JRX112MI becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.