JBL EON 518S – No Longer Available
The JBL EON 518S is an 18", direct radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer system. Designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. It also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability. The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18") Differential Drive® woofer driven by a 500 watt Class-D digital amplifier.
- 500 watt high-performance powered subwoofer system
- True portability weighing only 29.5 kg (65 lb)
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Stereo balanced loop-through outputs
- Integrated and switchable high pass filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
- Rugged DuraFlex™ finish
|Active or Passive||Active|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when JBL EON 518S becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.