iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle - Electronic Delivery
The iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle brings mixing and mastering into one interconnected workflow that will help you achieve a professional, polished sound. Use AI-Assistants that talk to each other and assist you in every step of the workflow, from achieving an initial level balance to adding the last touches to your finished product. Tackle any track with an arsenal of hi-tech processors to identify and sculpt your instruments, instantly clean up your low end, and more. Wrap up your next session with fluid, forward thinking tools to guide you toward your best-sounding music yet.
Find your balance
The Tonal Balance Control plug-in is the fastest way to locate and fix frequencies in your mix that may be out of balance, so your audio can sound great in any listening environment. View high, mid, and low frequency areas against targets based on genre, or your own uploaded reference tracks. Use Broad or Fine view modes to identify problems both large and small, and solo frequencies to hear what instruments are contributing the most to your overall balance. Adjust the gain on any iZotope plug-in directly from the Tonal Balance window while viewing the changes against your reference target, and know when your music is ready for release. Experience professional tonal balance in a fluid, resizable environment that will give you a new perspective on your sound.
One fluid process
The plug-ins in the Tonal Balance Bundle talk to each other to guide you through your session from start to finish. Make every track heard with the Masking Meter and the Unmask tools in Neutron and Nectar, and fix clashing frequencies between instruments and vocals. Intuitively arrange your sounds in a visual environment with Visual Mixer, and control gain, width, and pan of any Neutron, Nectar, or Relay plug-in in your session. Use Tonal Balance Control to correct instrument balance using EQ and gain on any Neutron or Nectar instance, while comparing your overall master to a reference curve. With plug-in communication as the connective tissue of your mix, feel more confident than ever that your music will sound the way you intend, with your focus at the forefront
Assistance with control
The Tonal Balance bundle offers audio Assistants for every step of the workflow, helping you get the best sounding mix you've ever had, in less time than ever before. Use Neutron’s Mix Assistant to achieve a rough mix in seconds by intelligently balancing the levels of your tracks. Bring your vocal to the forefront of the mix with Vocal Assistant, featuring an Unmask mode that clears away competing frequencies on other tracks. Use Neutron’s Track Enhance to add professional clarity and polish to your instrument tracks and make them sound more like themselves. And when you’re done with your tracks, use Master Assistant for instant analog warmth and vibe, with automatic loudness targets to prepare your tracks for streaming or CD. Finish your next session with intelligent processing that assists you from mixing to mastering and every step in between.
Ozone 9 Advanced - The future of mastering
Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you’re going for, whether it’s warm analog character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
Tonal Balance Control 2
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
- Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe.
- Fix issues in your session: Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance.
- Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3
IZOTOPE RELAY INCLUDED
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target. Compare the balance of a track and see how it lines up with the rest of the mix, and make quick gain adjustments in real time without leaving the Tonal Balance Control 2 window!
Neutron 3 Advanced - The modern way to mix
Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. Create custom presets using machine learning, communicate across plug-ins in your session, bend your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter on the market. It’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Neutron 3 also includes:
- Neutron 3 Visual Mixer: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plug-in communication
- Tonal Balance Control: An advanced analysis tool that visualizes your audio against a reference target learned from tens-of-thousands of professional mixes to help you achieve balance and clarity in your projects
Nectar 3 Vocals, in the mix
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Nectar 3 also includes:
- Celemony Melodyne 4 essential: Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are a GRAMMY-award winning industry standard in professional studios around the world
- RX 7 Breath Control: Breath Control detects breaths in your vocal recordings and automatically suppresses them, without sacrificing the quality of your recording, saving hours of manual editing
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX 64-Bit, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields