iZotope Stutter Edit - Electronic Delivery
iZotope Stutter Edit is a MIDI controlled plug-in that lets you create a beat-repeating effect, or “Stutter”, automatically synced to your DAW tempo. With just the press of a key, switch between an extensive bank of over 800 individual “gestures”, each with their own unique effect and rhythm. Listeners will think you spent hours slaving over the slices, when all it took was a simple touch of a button!
Whether you’re constructing the next chart topper, sound effect or live performance, Stutter Edit’s cutting-edge audio slicing and manipulation saves you time. Abuse new rhythmic possibilities safe in the knowledge that everything’s synced perfectly to your timeline… unless, of course, you hit the mod wheel to override everything to granular infinity and beyond!
- Create incredible sweeps that transition from one rhythmic value to another, or repeat audio at a rhythmic note value with the Stutter Module.
- Choose a note value from 1/4 to 1/1024 for the Stutter Module to sweep or step between. That's not enough? Make your audio repeat at a high enough frequency to turn it into musical pitches with the Stutter Matrix.
- Create unheard-of stepping effects that transform your audio into complex rolls, trills and even arpeggios, using the Quantize Module. With Quantize off, Stutter Edit sweeps between note values continuously.
- Dice drum loops. Jump between notes in a vocal phrase. Use the Buffer Position’s slick radar screen to choose where Stutter Edit pulls audio out of the buffer. You can even randomize playback order for unexpected results.
Inject new colors and textures into your music with the real-time, instantly gratifying audio effects built right in to the Stutter Edit engine. Ride the new, real-time wave-changing paradigm. Whether combining filter sweeps with beat repeats, delays with reverse swoops or bit crushers with granular break-downs, let your music and effects do the talking, not countless hours of editing.
- Make aggressive resonant sweeps or create LFO-like modulation that locks to each Gesture's timeline using the Filter Module. Shape the sound of each key-controlled Gesture individually, or use the Global Filter to apply a buildup/breakdown filter sweep to your entire audio track.
- Fly from a subtle chorus to a springy rubber-band effect with the deep Delay Module. Dedicated resonant band-pass filters provide perfectly tweakable results to your wet, delayed signal.
- Get a dose of digital distortion crunch or add a periodic growl using the Bit Reduction Module. Like every Stutter Edit module, it'll move in sync with the tempo.
- Get back to the old-timey future with the Lo-Fi Module. Adjust the Lo-Fi settings to get a "vintage digital" vibe or bury the whole track in fuzz.
While Stutter Gestures process audio, Generator Gestures mix noises and crashes with your track. The Generator gives you the ideal tool for creating washes of noise, dramatic build-ups, and hits that add excitement to a track.
For performance, choose where you want the Generator Gesture to end, and no matter where you trigger it, it will intelligently stop on the perfect beat. You can even hold a Generator Gesture as you jump between different Stutter Gestures. The result: an improvised arrangement that sounds like you've spent hours toiling in the studio.
- Build tension, or drop a breakdown via a downward swoosh of noise, with the Generator’s Pitch Module. Scale the pitch of the Generator's noise tables over twelve octaves automatically.
- Add a little more bite by adding the Lo-Fi Module in the Generator Gesture for a grainy, gritty noise wash or stab.
- Release a dramatic build-up into a trail of decaying echoes with the Generator’s dedicated Delay Module, ensuring a perfectly smooth transition.
- Automate the Generator’s resonant Band-pass filter to shape and squelch blasts of noise.
- Operating Systems: Mac — OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.13 High Sierra, PC — Win XP (32-bit Service Pack 3) - Win 10
- Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), AU, RTAS (32-bit), VST, VST3
- Supported Hosts: Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4
Please Note: Stutter Edit works differently than other audio effect plug-ins, it requires MIDI input from your host to trigger its effects. Not all hosts allow you to send MIDI to audio effects.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Reverb / Delay|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Stutter Edit - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields