iZotope Studio & Repair Bundle - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Polish your sound and sweeten your vocals with the iZotope Studio Bundle! Ideal for mixing, mastering and vocal production, this bundle combines 3rich-featured audio effect suites. With elegant workflows suited for both beginners and experts, it’s a compelling package for any musician, engineer, producer, or sound designer who works frequently with vocals, voiceovers, or dialogue.
iZotope Alloy: Essential Mixing Tools
- 8-band EQ combines exceptional sonic quality with precise controls and a large spectrum overlay that gives you the best visual feedback of any EQ available
- Exciter module features new Harmonic Scaling technology that lets you add gentle saturation to your tracks by emulating the sounds of tube pre-amps, tape, and other hardware devices in a unique new way
- Transient Shaper shapes percussive sounds and more: add more stick” to a snare, make a kick drum less boomy, or even apply Transient Shaper to hammered or plucked instruments to fine tune their attack character
- Dynamics module combines the best characteristics of analog and digital compressors with advanced side-chaining and a multi-band mode this is sure to become one of the most versatile mixing tools in your arsenal.
- De-Esser module lets you zero in on sibilant frequencies with a simple-to-use spectrum graph, ideal for taming vocal sibilance and harsh high frequencies in other instruments
- Limiter module acts as a zero latency loudness maximizer for buses and tracks, automatically adding gain as you pull down the threshold. Or use it to keep a lid on your levels with a simple and efficient Brickwall limiter
- Over 150 presets designed to give you the perfect starting point for a broad range of mixing tasks
- MacroPresets to show you just the sliders and meters you need for the task at hand, giving you powerful preset signal chains with simple controls, making each preset feel like its own custom-tailored plug-in
iZotope Ozone 4: Complete Mastering System
- Paragraphic EQ combines 6 bands of adjustable notch filters and low/high shelf filters, with a Matching EQ mode that allows you to capture reference spectrum snapshots and apply them to other mixes
- Loudness Maximizer keeps your master from clipping while dramatically lifting the perceived overall audio level
- Multiband Stereo Imaging lets you precisely adjust stereo width and imaging in up to 4 frequency bands
- Expert Dither algorithms convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits
- Multiband Harmonic Exciter adds analog character to your masters with a variety of modes, including tube and tape saturation
- Multiband Dynamics provides up to 4 bands of limiting, compression, gating, and expansion
- Mastering Reverb adds a consistent sense of depth and space as a final gloss to reverbs on individual tracks
- Powerful mid/side processing tools lets you work independently in both the center of the stereo image and the edges
- Over 140 presets with Macro Preset controls provide quick starting points and easy adjustments, with further flexibility and depth for advanced users
- Documentation that helps demystify the mastering process
iZotope Nectar: Complete Vocal Suite
- Automatic pitch correction to automatically tune out-of-tune notes
- Manual note editor for graphically editing the melody and correction amount on individual notes
- Breath control for detecting breaths and either reducing the level of all breaths or normalizing them to a target level.
- Gate for quick and easy removal of unwanted sounds like mic bleed between vocal phrases
- Compressors designed specifically for voice based on analog models of popular Optical and Solid-State hardware
- Saturation for adding warmth and grit to vocals via 5 saturation models, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
- EQ that leverages iZotope’s award-winning EQ design with intuitive controls and display
- Doubler that uses high-quality pitch shifting for a range of subtle to extreme effects of up to four separate voices
- Limiter based on iZotope’s intelligent limiter technology that guarantees transparent operation
- Reverb designed and tweaked specifically for vocals with an additional Color parameter
- Delay featuring creative Digital, Tape, and Analog modes
- Tons of built-in Style presets
- Operating System: Windows (XP, x64, Vista, 7), Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Universal Binary)
- Plug-in Formats: Pro Tools 7+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, and DirectX
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay, Pitch / Vocal Processing, Harmonic, Noise Reduction / Restoration, Utility|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Studio & Repair Bundle - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields