To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
iZotope Spire Studio 2nd Generation Portable Wireless Recorder
Portable wireless 8-track recorder with dual combo 1/4-inch/XLR inputs, omnidirectional condenser microphone, onboard effects, upgraded preamps, 48V phantom power, and Bluetooth connectivity
For vocalists and musicians, iZotope Spire Studio (2nd Gen) is the best alternative to booking expensive studio time and spending hours trying to figure out complex software and audio interfaces. Get back into the creative zone and free yourself from technical distractions! Get to recording faster with minimal setup time—start recording with the press of a button.
In a single, easy-to-use solution, Spire Studio acts as your recording engineer and wirelessly connects to a full suite of mixing, production, and sharing tools. With built-in intelligent processing and connection to the cloud-based Spire production platform, Spire Studio allows vocalists and songwriters to stay in the creative space.
With an onboard studio-grade mic, two dual combo inputs for mics and instruments, and two headphone outputs, Spire Studio offers you the flexibility to multitrack with any of your favorite gear. With ultra-low noise preamps, Spire Studio gives you a high-quality, clean signal so that your recordings shine
The best features from Spire Studio, updated and refined:
- Includes a 6-month free trial to Spire Pro: a premier suite of vocal tools and effects to maximize the creative experience in the Spire ecosystem
- Double the storage space
- Improved battery performance
- New preamps with better interference rejection and more headroom (more volume with less distortion).
- Brighter, updated display
- A faster, seamless connection from the app to Spire Studio's onboard WiFi network
- Proudly assembled in the USA
Record anywhere, whenever inspiration strikes
Spire Studio is wireless, rechargeable, and easy-to-use, making it the ultimate vocal and instrument recording tool for any artist. No matter where you are, you can import a beat from anywhere, layer vocals, or plug in any instrument to build songs of up to 8 tracks anywhere. Leave the hassle of computers, expensive microphones, and booking studio time behind so you can focus on your craft.
Soundcheck—your personal recording engineer
When you’re ready to record, there’s no need to waste time manually setting your levels and EQ. In seconds, Spire’s Soundcheck detects your voice or instrument, automatically sets your input level, and sculpts your tone based on the instrument or voice. Spire ensures that your recordings always sound great in the mix.
Using Spire Studio (Gen 2) with Spire Pro unlocks an even better Soundcheck experience. Listen as Soundcheck becomes your personal vocal recording engineer, applying processing tailored specifically to your voice to make sure you sound clear and crisp, no matter where you record.
Unleash your creativity with effects
Bring your vocal tracks to the next level with recording effects like Monster Heat and Encore. Get smooth with a clean vocal chain like Bright Voice. There is an ever-growing toolbox of creative effects to take your ideas to the next level.
Play instruments like guitar, keys, bass, or a drum machine? Spire has you covered, too. Swipe through a library of amp and pedal effects for tracking instruments.
Edit on the fly
Quickly trim tracks to tighten up your project before you start mixing. Just highlight the parts you want to delete and remove the unwanted audio with the tap of a button.
Visualize your mix
Never lose your voice in a sea of faders—mixing on the Spire app is easy and smooth. Drag track icons up and down to adjust volume, and left and right to pan. The visual mixer makes building your soundscape effortless. The Wide feature puts iZotope's award-winning Ozone Imager signal processing to work making the selected track sound big and lush. Narrow removes any stereo-izing for a more focused sound. When you run Soundcheck before you record, it intelligently selects the best width setting based on what’s detected.
Streamline your collaboration with cloud sharing
Collaborating on a song with producers, co-writers, or a guest artist has never been easier. Import a track from your producer and lay down your vocals in seconds. When you’re done, text or email a project link back so they can download your vocal tracks and work with them in a DAW. Send this link to anyone and they can preview the song, open the project in the Spire app to add their own tracks, or download a mixdown. Plus, add notes and comments in specific areas with the Mix Notes feature. Spire’s cloud sharing makes working with a producer or adding your verse to a collaborative record fast and intuitive.
iZotope’s award-winning processing meets wireless recording
If you’re finishing a song yourself, add the final touch with Enhance, a mastering feature born from iZotope’s award-winning Ozone and Neutron technology, used by countless producers across the industry. With the touch of a button, Enhance increases clarity and boosts loudness to get the most out of your song before you share it out to the world.
Publish to the world
If you’ve finished a song with Spire and are ready to share it with your fans, you can publish it directly to SoundCloud or create a video file with your own cover photo to post on social media platforms like Instagram from the Spire app. With the power of Spire Studio and iZotope’s audio processing by your side on your songwriting journey, you can create a great-sounding song and get it out into the world faster than ever.
Get the most out of your Spire Studio experience with Spire Pro
Additionally with Spire Pro, free for 6 months for all new Spire Studio owners on iOS, users get full access to exclusive, new features and content that help you get pro-quality, release-ready vocals.
- Personalized Soundcheck which takes your vocals to the next level by sculpting them further to better suit where you want them to stand out in your mix.
- Automatically tune your vocals from natural to robotic with Tune, an exclusive mix effect for featuring tech from iZotope Nectar’s Pitch module.
- To help remove noise from your tracks when recording at home or in a car, Spire Pro now features iZotope RX’s award-winning audio repair tech. Automatically reduce unwanted background noise like the hum of air conditioners or sound of people in another room. On vocal tracks, reverb from an untreated room is reduced and pops or plosives from singing are cleaned up. Spire Pro gives you the virtual soundproofing and pop filter you need to get release-ready tracks without a studio.
- Wth Spire Pro, users also get access to exclusive content like free royalty-free beats and backing tracks. Spire Pro subscribers get first access to continuous updates to cutting-edge recording features and exclusive, premium content.
- Intuitive control - Simple button and touch-sensitive LED controls on Spire Studio make recording quick and easy
- Intelligent Soundcheck - In seconds, Soundcheck will set your levels, identify your voice or instrument, and sculpt your tone
- On-board microphone - A studio-grade omnidirectional condenser mic picks up crisp, clear audio without worrying about perfect mic placement
- Dual combo inputs - Two XLR and ¼” inputs let you record with any mic and instrument
- Custom preamps - Pristine clarity from custom designed preamps featuring better noise reduction than the first generation.
- Phantom power - 48V to power your favorite studio condenser mics
- 4+ hour battery life - Rechargeable battery lets you capture ideas anywhere
- Headphone outputs - Two 1/8" outputs so you and a friend can monitor while recording
Pair Spire Studio with your mobile device and get access to much more:
- Creative effects - A toolbox of effects for vocals and instruments to give your tracks unique flavor
- Edit in seconds - Easily select parts of tracks and trim unwanted audio
- Visual mixer - Drag track icons up and down to adjust volume, left and right to pan as you build a soundscape
- Enhance - Improve clarity and boost loudness in seconds with the help of iZotope’s Ozone mastering technology
- Cloud sharing - Send projects to anyone via the cloud to download individual tracks that a producer can use in a DAW, listen to mixdowns, offer time-stamped notes and creative input on tracks, and open Spire project files to collaborate on
- Publish - Share finished songs directly to your fans on SoundCloud or create a video file with your own cover photo to post on social media platforms like Instagram
The Spire Music Recorder app and Spire Studio are compatible with 64-bit iOS devices running iOS 13 or higher, including those listed below and any newer iPad/iPhone models.
- iPhone 8 or higher
- iPad Pro
- iPad (5th generation or higher)
- iPad mini (5th generation or higher)
- iPad mini 2 or higher
- iPad Air 2 or higher
The Spire Studio Controller app for Android requires pairing with Spire Studio hardware. It is officially tested and supported on Samsung Galaxy S series phones from the S8 and above, as well as Google Pixel 3 or newer. At this time we are unaware of issues on any devices running Android 8.0 or higher. The app for Android does not currently have standalone features.
Please note: Spire Pro and SoundCloud direct uploads require iOS operating system.
|Unit Weight||1.6 lb|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||8|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Spire Studio 2nd Generation Portable Wireless Recorder.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields