iZotope RX 9 Advanced Upgrade any previous version of RX Advanced
RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by top post production engineers on countless movies and TV shows to quickly and reliably restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. With iZotope RX 9 Advanced, get full control over your audio whether extracting dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate's machine learning, removing hum and interference instantly with dynamic De-hum, or matching previously impossible ambiences with movement and texture using the new complex mode in Ambience Match—all with multichannel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Let your dialogue shine (NEW! Advanced Only)
Using iZotope machine learning, this new version of Dialogue Isolate makes it easier than ever to extract clean dialogue from its environment, without artifacts. Instantly separate speech from crowds, traffic, footsteps, weather, and more.
Instantly eliminate all hums (NEW!)
Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
Movement brings scenes to life (NEW! Advanced Only)
Now you can seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures with the new Complex mode in Ambience Match. Quickly match ambiences never before possible: ocean, wind, traffic, crowds, and more!
Additional enhancements in RX 9:
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
SPECTRAL RECOVERY (ADVANCED ONLY)
With the increasing necessity of remote meetings, podcast interviews, and video calls, real-time audio streaming is becoming more and more prevalent. Unfortunately, audio transfer protocols over the internet compress the audio and remove high-end frequencies that aid in clarity and intelligibility. Spectral Recovery restores frequencies above 4 kHz, turning grainy dialogue audio into clear, articulate recordings.
WOW & FLUTTER (ADVANCED ONLY)
Physical audio recordings—such as tape and vinyl—inevitably fall prey to the elements as time goes by. This often results in pitch fluctuations in audio recordings. Wow & Flutter is designed to correct this symptom regardless of the intensity of the modulating pitch. Use Wow to fix longer, sustained pitch drift, and Flutter to correct pitch variances that occur at faster rates. Wow & Flutter is the key to performing pitch-perfect music restoration in record time.
32 AUDIO TAB LIMIT
Time is precious when editing audio in post. To help you tackle more work faster, RX 8 doubles the previous 16-tab limit, now allowing you to view and edit up to 32 files within RX Audio Editor, so you can cover more ground in less time with greater efficiency and in-app real estate.
You asked, and we listened: horizontal scrolling is now built into the intuitive Spectrogram Display. Use the scroll gesture on your trackpad or mouse with your cursor to scroll through your audio across the X-axis for lightning fast edits.
DIALOGUE CONTOUR (ADVANCED ONLY)
Using Dialogue Contour, you can reshape the intonation of dialogue to rescue or improve a performance in post production. Dialogue Contour features pitch correction processing that is tailored to speech and designed to adjust the inflection of words within a phrase of dialogue that may not match or flow correctly with the rest of the dialogue in the clip.
DIALOGUE DE-REVERB (ADVANCED ONLY)
Reduce or remove unwanted reverb from dialogue clips using an algorithm trained with machine learning and optimized to separate spoken dialogue from reverberant signal content. Rescue production audio with too much reverb to avoid ADR and save money.
BATCH PROCESSOR (STANDARD AND ADVANCED ONLY)
Process multiple audio files in one pass with the newly overhauled Batch Processor. View pertinent metadata in your audio, then apply a full series of processors with Module Chain, now accessible from within the Batch Processor interface. Finally, export your files in multiple file formats and bit depths for optimal efficiency and organization.
MULTICHANNEL SUPPORT (ADVANCED ONLY)
Tackle audio issues that appear in any or every surround channel effortlessly up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Fix production audio without ever leaving Pro Tools, saving time and money.
AudioSuite Plug-ins Include:
- Dialogue Isolate
- Music Rebalance
- Ambience Match
Music Rebalance intelligently identifies vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments in a mix for independent gain adjustment—and it’s now stronger than ever. With improved source separation algorithms and the ability to generate stems from a stereo recording, you can easily re-animate a mix, make room for scene dialogue in post, remove or isolate vocals for a remix, or even create and export new stems for further processing and mixing. Also available as an AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools.
Representing the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX 8 Advanced analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers different processing suggestions to help give you the best result, as well as three different intensities (light, medium, or aggressive) for each. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let Repair Assistant do the rest for you!
Quickly repair these common issues in just 3 clicks:
- Obscured vocals
- Spectral artifacts
- Noisy recordings
- Mouth clicks and pops
- Clipped or crackling audio
- Distracting, low-end hum
- Digital audio damage
Remove ground loop hum and line noise using improved detection and reduction algorithms featuring independent harmonic reduction bands, and a redesigned, intuitive interface.
LOUDNESS CONTROL (STANDARD AND ADVANCED ONLY)
Prepare your recordings for final delivery with the detailed level readings and loudness management power of the all-new Loudness Control module. Instantly load preset loudness standard targets and conform your production audio to broadcast requirements in seconds, and monitor your levels using the built-in numeric and history plot readouts for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness. Plus, resize the module to fit your display perfectly and suit your own unique workflow.
- Variable Time: Adjust the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch
- Variable Pitch: Adjust the pitch of an audio selection while preserving the time and length
- De-rustle (Advanced Only): Developed with machine learning, De-rustle enables you to remove lavalier mic rustle from dialogue with a single click—an industry first!
- Dialogue Isolate (Advanced Only): Developed with machine learning, Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogue from noisy environments with complex background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery
- De-wind (Advanced Only): Clean up intermittent low frequency wind rumble from location dialogue
- Composite View: Edit multiple files at once—up to 32 at a time—to fix problems picked up by multiple microphones or in multichannel files
- Mouth De-click: Remove distracting mouth noise with the new low-latency Mouth De-click
- Spectral De-ess: Tame overly aggressive sibilance, new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology
- De-bleed: Fix bleed problems in multi-miked situations, click track bleed, and other bleed issues
- Ambience Match (Advanced Only): Fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite
- EQ Match (Advanced Only): Impart the EQ profile of location dialogue to ADR with two clicks
- Spectral Repair: Visually paint away unwanted audio like ringing cell phones, birds, and scene-interrupting sirens
- Voice De-noise: Fine-tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss
- Breath Control: Reduce or remove distracting breaths between words and phrases
- De-plosive: Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click
- Spectral De-noise: Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady state background noise
- De-click: Clean up vinyl clicks, clocking errors, and more with the low-latency De-click algorithm
- De-clip: Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio
- Operating systems: macOS Mojave (10.14.6) - macOS Big Sur (11.6); Windows 10
- Plug-in formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3 (all plug-in formats are 64-bit only)
- Supported hosts: Logic Pro, Pro Tools 2021, Live 11, Cubase 10.5-11, Nuendo 11, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope RX 9 Advanced Upgrade any previous version of RX Advanced.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields