iZotope RX 8 Standard Upgrade from any Version of RX or Post Production Suite
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX is a post-production powerhouse. With iZotope RX 8 Standard, RX brings more power and intelligent processors for music and post than ever before. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the real-time plug-ins in your favorite DAW or NLE.
In addition to industry-leading repair tools for post, RX 8 Standard introduces groundbreaking new features for music production. Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks, and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording. Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing. Prepare your production audio for broadcast at optimal loudness with an all-new Loudness Control module. Whether you’re cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits, or preparing your audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard gives you the tools to get it done in record time.
The perfect tool for music and smaller post production studios and home environments.
- Includes everything in RX Elements
- NEW! Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise, and other guitar issues with Guitar De-noise
- IMPROVED! Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance
- NEW! Prepare your processed files for delivery with Loudness Control
- IMPROVED! Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with Batch Processor
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair
- Remove instrument, click-track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, plosives, breaths, and mouth clicks
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View
- 28 modules, 14 plug-ins, and much more
Rebalance or isolate the musical elements of a mix
Are the vocals too quiet or the drums too loud? Can’t find the original stems to your song? With Music Rebalance, no mix is “final.” Using an algorithm trained with machine learning, Music Rebalance can intelligently identify vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments and allows you to individually enhance or isolate elements of an audio track, making remastering without multitracks possible. Isolate or remove vocals from your song, or for more problematic mixes, separate each musical element into separate stems for individual processing.
Refine your guitar recordings for clean, authentic performances
As one of the most pervasive instruments in modern music, a clean, articulate guitar track is pivotal to a high-quality music production. RX 8 Standard introduces Guitar De-noise, a quick and easy way to manage guitar-produced sounds that can interfere with your mix when affected with limiting or compression. Reduce the prominence of electrical amplifier noise and hum, fret squeaks and pick attacks to clarify your guitar recordings—without removing the all-important human performance element.
Finalize your audio levels for delivery
Loudness is more important than ever in the age of streaming media and remote podcasting. That's why RX 8 includes an all-new Loudness Control module. With preset targets for virtually every current broadcast loudness standard, a Loudness Gate that prevents periods of silence from skewing your loudness readings, and numeric and histogram displays for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness (and more), your music, film, television, and podcast audio is sure to be clear, intelligible, and appropriately loud.
Guitar De-noise (NEW! Standard and Advanced Only)
Brand new to RX 8 Standard, Guitar De-noise allows you to refine your guitar recordings for maximum clarity in seconds. Manage sounds that can unintentionally be emphasized by the effect of compression or limiting, like electrical amp noise and interference, distracting fret or string squeaks, and harsh pick attacks. With intuitive sliders for sensitivity and gain reduction, polishing guitar performances for intelligibility and authenticity has never been easier.
Music Rebalance (IMPROVED!)
Music Rebalance intelligently identifies vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments in a mix for independent gain adjustment—and it’s now stronger than ever. With improved source separation algorithms and the ability to generate stems from a stereo recording, you can easily re-animate a mix, make room for scene dialogue in post, remove or isolate vocals for a remix, or even create and export new stems for further processing and mixing. Also available as an AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools.
Loudness Control (NEW! Standard and Advanced Only)
Prepare your recordings for final delivery with the detailed level readings and loudness management power of the all-new Loudness Control module. Instantly load preset loudness standard targets and conform your production audio to broadcast requirements in seconds, and monitor your levels using the built-in numeric and histogram readouts for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness. Plus, resize the module to fit your display perfectly and suit your own unique workflow.
Batch Processor (NEW! Standard and Advanced Only)
Process several audio files in one pass with the newly overhauled Batch Processor. View pertinent metadata in your audio files prior to processing, then apply a full series of processors with Module Chain, now accessible from within the Batch Processor interface. At the end of it all, export your files in multiple file formats and bit depths for optimal efficiency and organization—perfect for refining hundreds of samples for custom-made sample libraries.
32 Audio Tab Limit (NEW!)
Time is precious when editing audio in post. To help you tackle more work faster, RX 8 doubles the previous 16-tab limit, now allowing you to view and edit up to 32 files within RX Audio Editor, so you can cover more ground in less time with greater efficiency and in-app real estate.
Horizontal Scrolling (NEW!)
Horizontal scrolling is now built into the intuitive Spectrogram Display. Use the scroll gesture on your trackpad or mouse with your cursor to scroll through your audio across the X-axis or lightning fast edits.
Representing the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX 8 Standard analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers different processing suggestions to help give you the best result, as well as three different intensities (light, medium, or aggressive) for each. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let Repair Assistant do the rest for you!
Quickly repair these common issues in just 3 clicks:
- Noisy recordings
- Mouth clicks and pops
- Clipped or crackling audio
- Distracting, low-end hum
- Digital audio damage
- De-hum (IMPROVED!): Remove ground loop hum and line noise. Improved detection and reduction algorithm features independent frequency reduction bands, and redesigned, intuitive interface
- Variable Time (Standard and Advanced Only): Adjust the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch
- Variable Pitch (Standard and Advanced Only): Adjust the pitch of an audio selection while preserving the time and length
- De-bleed (Standard and Advanced Only): Remove headphone bleed from an acoustic guitar track, click track bleed from a vocal take, and fix other signal bleed issues
- De-ess (Standard and Advanced Only): Tame overly aggressive sibilance, the Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology
- Mouth De-click (Standard and Advanced Only): Remove distracting mouth noise with the low-latency
- Mouth De-click Spectral Repair (Standard and Advanced Only): Visually paint away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals
- Voice De-noise: Fine-tuned for vocal application, reduce unwanted steady state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss
- De-plosive (Standard and Advanced Only): Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click
- Spectral De-noise (Standard and Advanced Only): Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady state background noise
- De-click: Clean up vinyl clicks, soften up click-y bass guitars, and more - the new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click right within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues
- De-clip: Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio
- Composite View: Fix problems picked up by multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) - macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope RX 8 Standard Upgrade from any Version of RX or Post Production Suite.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields