iZotope RX 8 Advanced - Electronic Delivery
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, iZotope RX 8 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 8 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
In RX 8, iZotope are giving you more control over your audio. Use Spectral Recovery to restore discarded frequencies in audio from compressed live-streams or video calls, or use the all-new Wow & Flutter module to fix pitch drift in music recordings. Break out Guitar De-noise to tighten up your guitar recordings, an even more powerful Music Rebalance for stem separation and mix tweaking, and the revamped Loudness Control module. Unleash the overhauled Batch Processor on audio of any kind for simultaneous multi-file editing, reformatting, and exporting.
The perfect tool for post production studios and facilities.
- Includes everything in RX 8 Standard
- Replace missing high-end frequencies in dialogue recordings with Spectral Recovery
- Correct pitch drifts in music recordings with Wow & Flutter
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb
- Perform mix adjustments or stem separation with the improved Music Rebalance
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind
- Spectrogram editor with horizontal scrolling
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
The latest advances in machine learning
Years of research and innovations in machine learning have allowed us to solve some of the most impossible repair issues in audio post production, making re-recording a thing of the past. To process audio in RX 8, iZotope's trained algorithm makes around 100,000 decisions per second regarding the amount of dialogue present in each pixel of the spectrogram. Advances in machine learning have allowed us to develop repair solutions for lavalier mic rustle, unwanted dialogue reverb, noisy dialogue backgrounds, vocal extraction, and vocal removal.
Spectral Recovery (NEW! ADVANCED ONLY)
With the increasing necessity of remote meetings, podcast interviews, and video calls, real-time audio streaming is becoming more and more prevalent. Unfortunately, audio transfer protocols over the internet compress the audio and remove high-end frequencies that aid in clarity and intelligibility. Spectral Recovery restores frequencies above 4 kHz, turning grainy dialogue audio into clear, articulate recordings.
Wow & Flutter (NEW! ADVANCED ONLY)
Physical audio recordings—such as tape and vinyl—inevitably fall prey to the elements as time goes by. This often results in pitch fluctuations in audio recordings. Wow & Flutter is designed to correct this symptom regardless of the intensity of the modulating pitch. Use Wow to fix longer, sustained pitch drift, and Flutter to correct pitch variances that occur at faster rates. Wow & Flutter is the key to performing pitch-perfect music restoration in record time.
32 Audio Tab Limit (NEW!)
Time is precious when editing audio in post. To help you tackle more work faster, RX 8 doubles the previous 16-tab limit, now allowing you to view and edit up to 32 files within RX Audio Editor, so you can cover more ground in less time with greater efficiency and in-app real estate.
Horizontal Scrolling (NEW!)
You asked, and we listened: horizontal scrolling is now built into the intuitive Spectrogram Display. Use the scroll gesture on your trackpad or mouse with your cursor to scroll through your audio across the X-axis for lightning fast edits.
Dialogue Contour (Advanced Only)
Using Dialogue Contour, you can reshape the intonation of dialogue to rescue or improve a performance in post production. Dialogue Contour features pitch correction processing that is tailored to speech and designed to adjust the inflection of words within a phrase of dialogue that may not match or flow correctly with the rest of the dialogue in the clip.
Dialogue De-reverb (Advanced Only)
Reduce or remove unwanted reverb from dialogue clips using an algorithm trained with machine learning and optimized to separate spoken dialogue from reverberant signal content. Rescue production audio with too much reverb to avoid ADR and save money.
Batch Processor (Improved! Standard and Advanced Only)
Process multiple audio files in one pass with the newly overhauled Batch Processor. View pertinent metadata in your audio, then apply a full series of processors with Module Chain, now accessible from within the Batch Processor interface. Finally, export your files in multiple file formats and bit depths for optimal efficiency and organization.
Multichannel Support (Advanced Only)
Tackle audio issues that appear in any or every surround channel effortlessly up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Fix production audio without ever leaving Pro Tools, saving time and money.
AudioSuite Plug-ins Include:
- Dialogue Isolate
- Music Rebalance
- Ambience Match
Music Rebalance (IMPROVED!)
Music Rebalance intelligently identifies vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments in a mix for independent gain adjustment—and it’s now stronger than ever. With improved source separation algorithms and the ability to generate stems from a stereo recording, you can easily re-animate a mix, make room for scene dialogue in post, remove or isolate vocals for a remix, or even create and export new stems for further processing and mixing. Also available as an AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools.
Representing the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX 8 Advanced analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers different processing suggestions to help give you the best result, as well as three different intensities (light, medium, or aggressive) for each. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let Repair Assistant do the rest for you!
Quickly repair these common issues in just 3 clicks:
- Obscured vocals
- Spectral artifacts
- Noisy recordings
- Mouth clicks and pops
- Clipped or crackling audio
- Distracting, low-end hum
- Digital audio damage
Remove ground loop hum and line noise using improved detection and reduction algorithms featuring independent harmonic reduction bands, and a redesigned, intuitive interface.
Loudness Control (New! Standard and Advanced Only)
Prepare your recordings for final delivery with the detailed level readings and loudness management power of the all-new Loudness Control module. Instantly load preset loudness standard targets and conform your production audio to broadcast requirements in seconds, and monitor your levels using the built-in numeric and history plot readouts for integrated, short-term, and momentary loudness. Plus, resize the module to fit your display perfectly and suit your own unique workflow.
- Variable Time: Adjust the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch
- Variable Pitch: Adjust the pitch of an audio selection while preserving the time and length
- De-rustle (Advanced Only): Developed with machine learning, De-rustle enables you to remove lavalier mic rustle from dialogue with a single click—an industry first!
- Dialogue Isolate (Advanced Only): Developed with machine learning, Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogue from noisy environments with complex background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery
- De-wind (Advanced Only): Clean up intermittent low frequency wind rumble from location dialogue
- Composite View: Edit multiple files at once—up to 32 at a time—to fix problems picked up by multiple microphones or in multichannel files
- Mouth De-click: Remove distracting mouth noise with the new low-latency Mouth De-click
- Spectral De-ess: Tame overly aggressive sibilance, new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology
- De-bleed: Fix bleed problems in multi-miked situations, click track bleed, and other bleed issues
- Ambience Match (Advanced Only): Fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite
- EQ Match (Advanced Only): Impart the EQ profile of location dialogue to ADR with two clicks
- Spectral Repair: Visually paint away unwanted audio like ringing cell phones, birds, and scene-interrupting sirens
- Voice De-noise: Fine-tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss
- Breath Control: Reduce or remove distracting breaths between words and phrases
- De-plosive: Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click
- Spectral De-noise: Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady state background noise
- De-click: Clean up vinyl clicks, clocking errors, and more with the low-latency De-click algorithm
- De-clip: Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) - macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope RX 8 Advanced - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields