iZotope RX 7 Advanced - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, iZotope RX 7 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 7 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
RX 7 Advanced features exclusive tools that are used daily in professional post production houses, including the revolutionary Dialogue Isolate, De-rustle, De-wind, and Spectral Repair. In RX 7, iZotope focused on giving you even more control over audio, whether remodeling the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour, removing the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb, or rebalancing music stems with Music Rebalance—all with multichannel support up Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Perfect for post production studios and facilities:
- Includes everything in RX 7 Standard
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2
- Reduce vocals in background music for clearer dialogue with Music Rebalance
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
The latest advances in machine learning
Years of research and innovations in machine learning allowed iZotope to solve some of the most impossible repair issues in audio post production, those that in the past would have required re-recording. To process audio in RX 7, iZotope's trained algorithm makes around 100,000 decisions per second of audio about the amount of dialogue present in each pixel of the spectrogram. Advances in machine learning have allowed iZoptope to develop repair solutions for lavalier mic rustle, unwanted dialogue reverb, noisy dialogue backgrounds, vocal extraction, and vocal removal.
Dialogue Contour (Advanced only - NEW in RX7)
Using Dialogue Contour, you can reshape the intonation of dialogue to rescue or improve a performance in post production. Dialogue Contour features pitch correction processing that is tailored to speech and designed to adjust the inflection of words within a phrase of dialogue that may not match or flow correctly with the rest of the dialogue in the clip.
Dialogue De-reverb (Advanced only - NEW in RX7)
Reduce or remove unwanted reverb from dialogue clips using an algorithm trained with machine learning and optimized to separate spoken dialogue from reverberant signal content. Rescue production audio with too much reverb to avoid ADR and save money.
Multichannel Support (Advanced only - NEW in RX7)
Tackle audio issues that appear in any or every surround channel effortlessly up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
AudioSuite Plug-ins (NEW in RX7)
Fix production audio without ever leaving your DAW (Pro Tools), saving time and money.
AudioSuite Plug-ins Include:
- Dialogue Isolate
- Music Rebalance
- Breath Control
Music Rebalance (NEW in RX7)
Music Rebalance is a powerful tool that intelligently identifies vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments in a mix and allows for independent gain adjustment of each element—you can even isolate or remove vocals. Drums too loud? Vocals not loud enough? Are other instruments too present or is percussion not punchy enough? With Music Rebalance, you can easily re-animate a mix, create instrumental versions of songs by removing the vocal elements, or even isolate the vocal to prepare a remix without having access to individual tracks or stems. Also available as a AudioSuite plug-in.
Repair Assistant (NEW in RX7)
Representing the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX 7 Advanced analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers different processing suggestions to help give you the best result, as well as three different intensities (light, medium, or aggressive) for each. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let Repair Assistant do the rest for you!
- Variable Time (NEW in RX7): Adjust the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch
- Variable Pitch (NEW in RX7): Adjust the pitch of an audio selection while preserving the time and length
- De-rustle (Advanced only): Developed with machine learning, De-rustle enables you to remove lavalier mic rustle from dialogue with a single click—an industry first!
- Dialogue Isolate (Advanced only): Developed with machine learning, Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogue from noisy environments with complex background sounds like clanging plates in a restaurant, traffic noise, and machinery
- De-wind (Advanced only): Clean up intermittent low frequency wind rumble from location dialogue
- Composite View: Edit multiple files at once to fix problems picked up by multiple microphones or in multichannel files
- Mouth De-click: Remove distracting mouth noise with the new low latency Mouth De-click
- Spectral De-ess: Tame overly aggressive sibilance, the new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s Spectral Shaping technology
- De-bleed: Fix bleed problems in multi-mic’d situations, click track bleed, and other bleed issues
- Ambience Match (Advanced only): Fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite.
- EQ Match (Advanced only): Impart the EQ profile of location dialogue to ADR with two clicks.
- Spectral Repair: Visually paint away unwanted audio like ringing cell phones, birds, and scene-interrupting sirens
- Voice De-noise: Fine-tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss
- Breath Control: Reduce or remove distracting breaths between words and phrases
- De-plosive: Transparently repair unwanted plosives with a single click
- Spectral De-noise: Attenuate amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady state background noise
- De-click: Clean up vinyl clicks, clocking errors, and more with the new low-latency De-click algorithm
- De-clip: Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio
- De-hum: Remove ground loop hum and line noise
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 (High Sierra; Windows 7 - 10
- Plug-in formats: Audio Unit (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite), RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST 2 (32 & 64-bit), VST 3 (32 & 64-bit)
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration, Utility|
|Plug-In Format||AAX 64-Bit, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope RX 7 Advanced - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields