iZotope RX 3 Advanced - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The fastest, easiest way to repair and restore audio.
Rescue your audio from the cutting room floor! With remedies for noise, clipping, hum, buzz, crackles, and more, RX 3 is the most robust and best-sounding audio repair toolkit on the market. Used everywhere from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound editing facilities, iZotope RX™ 3 transforms troubled recordings into professional-grade material.
RX 3 Advanced extends the standard version of RX 3 with new, specialized features designed for audio professionals in post production, music production, and mastering. Remove unwanted reverb, sculpt and define dialogue in real time, and much more.
Built for the Toughest Audio Repair Tasks
Perfectly suited for audio engineering and recording, post production, archiving, broadcasting, forensics and more, RX 3 delivers cutting-edge tools for treating previously unusable audio. With an intuitive spectral editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio with unprecedented power and precision.
An All-In-One Solution
RX 3 includes everything you need to repair both common and uncommon audio problems.
- [RX 3 Advanced] Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments, and more using the revolutionary Dereverb module.
- [RX 3 Advanced] Clean up dialogue on the fly with the Dialogue Denoiser—the new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment.
- [RX 3 Advanced] Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope’s comprehensive metering suite, in your DAW or NLE. A $499 value!
- Turn flawed audio into pristine, usable material using Denoise, Declip, Declick & Decrackle, Spectral Repair and more.
- Pinpoint problems faster than ever with the Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Easily finesse your sound with dedicated audio enhancement modules like EQ, Gain, Channel Ops, and RX 3 Advanced’s Time & Pitch.
Visualize Your Audio Like Never Before
With RX 3’s groundbreaking spectral editing paradigm, you can use your eyes and ears to identify and fix troublesome audio.
- Visualize audio with the intuitive spectrogram display and discover what your waveform won’t show you.
- Select and remove problematic frequencies with precision using drawing tools like Lasso, Brush, Magic Wand, Invert Selection, Invert Selection Frequencies and Select Harmonics.
- Replace unwanted sounds and fill gaps in recordings with Spectral Repair, which intelligently resynthesizes audio to restore a seamless listening experience.
- Work more intuitively than ever thanks to a completely redesigned interface—clean and approachable for both first-time and previous RX users.
Optimized for Efficiency
RX was redesigned from the ground up to make audio repair fast and easy.
- Repair audio with a workflow that suits you, using RX 3 as a standalone application or as plug-ins within your favorite DAW or NLE.
- Sleep well knowing you’ll never lose previous versions of work again thanks to the all-new, time-saving RX Document format.
- Get through projects faster than ever by processing and editing multiple files at once.
- Find the sound that’s just right with Compare Settings—allowing you to process and audition multiple settings side-by-side.
- Work up to six times faster than before in the RX 3 standalone application, thanks to intelligent DSP and optimized multicore processing.
Dialogue Denoiser [RX 3 Advanced]
Restore problematic vocal recordings in real time
Designed specifically for dialogue, the brand new Dialogue Denoiser tool sets a new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment. When unwanted background noise and electrical interference threaten the quality of vocal recordings, the Dialogue Denoiser replaces the need for costly and time-consuming ADR—ensuring professional sounding results, every time. And with an intuitive “set it and forget it” workflow that automatically adjusts to changing noise profiles, those working in Hollywood post houses as well as bedroom studios will find it incredibly easily to use.
With an algorithm specifically tuned to keep dialogue as pristine as possible, the Dialogue Denoiser can treat most problems right out of the box—potentially saving you hours of time.
Dereverb [RX 3 Advanced]
Remove unwanted reverb from a variety of recorded material
Dereverb removes and reduces unwanted reverb from vocal and instrumental tracks, allowing you to keep audio clear and focused. Take control over the amount of ambient space captured in a recording: make large cathedrals sound like small halls and make roomy vocals sound like they were recorded in a proper studio space. With easy-to-use controls and powerful technology under the hood, it’s an essential tool for anyone seeking a tighter mix.
iZotope Insight [RX 3 Advanced]
Visualize your mix and comply with loudness standards
Insight is iZotope’s essential metering suite, bundled with RX 3 Advanced as an additional plug-in (a $499 value). With its extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, Insight is perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with international broadcast loudness standards like BS.1770-1/2/3 and EBU R128. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. Load Insight into your favorite DAW or NLE to keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times. Learn more about Insight
Deconstruct [RX 3 Advanced]
Separate tonal and noisy audio, and treat each individually
Deconstruct intelligently separates audio into tonal and noisy components, allowing independent control of each. For example, a singer’s voice combines both musical tones with noisy sounds like breaths and sibilance. RX 3 gives you the power to separate and rebalance these audio building blocks, opening up creative possibilities like accentuating only the tonal parts of a flute or sax recording, or bringing out the airy qualities of a nuanced vocal performance.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AU, VST|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope RX 3 Advanced - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields