iZotope Music Production Suite 4.1 gives you the tools you need to take your musical ideas from a collection of tracks to a polished product ready for release. Break free of muddy-sounding mixes with audio plug-ins that talk to each other to offer new and improved workflows for fitting vocals and reverb in the mix. Get to a great starting point every time with AI-assisted processing that makes suggestions tailored to your audio, whether you’re tweaking an EQ for the perfect tone, or setting up the final master for delivery—with Music Production Suite 4.1, you decide the vibe, iZotope help you fit it all together.
Music Production Suite 4.1 includes the same indispensable tools found in version 4 with RX 8 Standard upgraded to RX 9 Standard. RX 9 features an expanded History List and new Spectral Editor.
Clarity, across the board
The plug-ins in Music Production Suite 4.1 talk to each other to assist you with mixing tasks, from balancing tracks to placing vocals. Now featuring Nectar 3 Plus and Neoverb, you’ll get a polished mix even faster with tools that tell you where frequencies are building up, let you balance your tracks in a visual space, and help you control gain and EQ across your mix with one plug-in window. With Music Production Suite 4.1, you’ll have a new perspective on any step of the mixing and mastering workflow so your music can sound its best.
What are you going for?
Music Production Suite 4.1 is the only audio plug-in bundle that listens and gives you a logical starting point at any stage of your production workflow. Whether you’re recording in a noisy apartment, adding space to dry or lifeless mixes, or getting the perfect loudness for Spotify, you’ll have AI-powered processing ready to help you with automatic de-noising, EQ, level balance, reverb selection, and more. Get your perfect mix started quickly and confidently, so you can spend more time adding those creative touches.
Included! Groove3: One Year All-Access Pass
The All-Access Pass provides you full access to every video tutorial and digital book on the Groove3 website, plus any that are added during your 1 year subscription. You will find exceptional, in-depth tutorials for iZotope products along with Exponential Reverb plug-ins, plus thousands more videos covering DAWs, plug-ins, instruments, music production, and so much more. Learn every tool and discover new techniques to put your music over the top.
iZotope Neoverb is an intelligent reverb plug-in that empowers music producers to efficiently design unique space and ambiance for vocals and instruments without muddying the mix, using a new Reverb Assistant that designs and blends best-in-class Exponential Audio reverb algorithms while cleaning and unmasking the signal with AI-powered EQ.
- Operating Systems: Mac: High Sierra (10.13) – macOS Catalina (10.15); PC: Windows 8 – Windows 10
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Live 9.7–10, Cubase 9.5–10.5, Pro Tools 12–2020, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4, REAPER 6, Reason 11, Bitwig Studio 3, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Digital Performer 10
NECTAR 3 PLUS
iZotope Nectar 3 Plus features an improved version of Vocal Assistant: Unmask that offers more control over the placement of a vocal against a backing track or arrangement, so that mix engineers can get a clear vocal sound with minimal impact on the rest of the mix. Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. An improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives you new insight into how your vocal fits in the mix, with new EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that let you handle masking easily and transparently. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds
- Improved! Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Mode to track down pesky resonances and remove them in real time, saving valuable time and energy
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before it even starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader
- Inter-plug-in Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking and more
- Twelve modules for completely vocal-focused production and mixing including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension
- Operating Systems: Mac: Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) - macOS Big Sur (11.6); Windows 10
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro, Ableton Live 9.7 - 11, Pro Tools 2021, Cubase 10.5 - 11, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, Reason 11, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 3
RX 9 STANDARD (NEW IN 4.1)
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, iZotope RX 9 Standard is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration. Instantly remove all hum and interference with dynamic De-hum, rebalance your mix and create stems with Music Rebalance, and clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic using the new Spectral Editor built on ARA. Using the standalone audio editor or plug-ins inside your favorite DAW or NLE, RX 9 allows you to surgically fix dialogue and music performances.
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
- Operating systems: macOS Mojave (10.14.6) - macOS Big Sur (11.6); Windows 10
- Plug-in formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3 (all plug-in formats are 64-bit only)
- Supported hosts: Logic Pro, Pro Tools 2021, Live 11, Cubase 10.5-11, Nuendo 11, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC
STUTTER EDIT 2
From the mind of BT and in collaboration with iZotope, iZotope Stutter Edit 2 lets you create the famous “stutter” editing effect with one button to slice and dice your samples, tracks, and mixes. Create exciting movement with the new Curve Editor and control any effect in tempo. Dive deeper with new banks full of pre-made presets, soaring gestures, glitched-out breakdowns, and beyond. Elevate your productions and get a bottomless well of inspiration in a single plug-in with Stutter Edit 2.
- Operating Systems: Mac: OS X 10.13.6 El Capitan - macOS 11 Big Sur, Intel-based Apple computers only (not yet ARM); PC: Windows 8 – Windows 10
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Live 9.7–10, Cubase 9.5–10.5, Pro Tools 12–2020, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4, REAPER 6, Reason 11, Bitwig Studio 3, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Digital Performer 10.
OZONE 9 ADVANCED
Building on a iZotope's legacy in audio mastering, iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you’re going for, whether it’s warm analog character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
- Master Rebalance: Now you can adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time, without needing a complex plug-in chain
- Improved Tonal Balance Control: Tonal Balance Control is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter-plugin communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming - get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum
- Vintage Modules: Use the colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard
- Updated UI/UX: iZotope have made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process - easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW!
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3 (all formats are 64-bit only)
TONAL BALANCE CONTROL 2
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron, Ozone, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
- Operating Systems: Mac: OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan - macOS 11 Big Sur; PC: Win 7 64-bit (Latest Service Pack)–Win 10
- Plug-in Formats: AudioUnit, AAX, VST2, VST3 (All plug-in formats are 64-bit only)
- Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9 – 10.1, Pro Tools 12.8 – 2019.12, FL Studio 20.6, Cubase 9 – 10.5, Nuendo 10, Wavelab 9, Sound Forge Pro 13, Sound Forge Mac 3, Studio One 4, REAPER 5-6, Reason 10, Audition CC 2019-2020, Premiere Pro CC 2019-2020, MASCHINE 2, Komplete Kontrol, Bitwig Studio 3
NEUTRON 3 ADVANCED
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, iZotope Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix. Create custom presets using machine learning for individual tracks with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter that gets you to a mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever.
- Mix Assistant: choose a focal point of your mix and let Neutron 3 automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plug-in communication
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership - Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ with new Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter
- Component plug-ins: Complete freedom and control over Neutron’s 8 modules as a single plug-in or as 8 individual plug-in workhorses
- Tonal Balance Control: Updated to support Neutron 3 to further help you shape a balanced mix based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero-latency mode in all 8 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave); Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only
iZotope VocalSynth 2 is an immersive vocal experience that adapts and adapts and evolves with your unique style and opens up a world of vocal possibilities. Color and shape vocals with five blendable eccentric-must-haves and stompbox-style studio effects. A one-stop for past, present, and future vocal sounds, VocalSynth 2 features a Vocoder, Compuvox, Polyvox, Talkbox, and Biovox: a brand new effect based on the sonic qualities of the human vocal tract.
- Biovox: Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal
- Stompbox-style effects: VocalSynth 2’s effects include two brand new pedal-style effects: Chorus and Ring Mod with a unique tremolo effect, now drag to re-order all seven effects including an improved Shred with sequencer as well as Distort, Filter,Transform, and Delay
- 3 ways to play: VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create: Auto Mode, MIDI Mode, and Sidechain Mode
- Inter-plugin communication: Use VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer andMasking Meter, as well as Tonal Balance Control for a bird’s eye view of your music production at all times
- Extensive sonic enhancements to the Vocoder module as well as Talkbox, Polyvox,and Compuvox that improve usability, CPU utilization, and sound quality
- Reimagined interface with deep control: VocalSynth 2 includes a brand new, modern interface and the addition of advanced synthesizer controls for each individual module - paired with a fluid, evolving visualization, VocalSynth 2 is primed for hours of creativity with you at the helm
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows: Windows 7 - Windows 10
- A graphics card with Open GL 2.0 support is required to display the visualizations in VocalSynth 2
- AudioUnit, AAX (64-bit), AAX-AS (64-bit AudioSuite), RTAS (32-bit), DPM (32-bit AudioSuite), VST 2, VST 3
- Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cubase 9.5, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3, Reason 10, Reaper 5, Bitwig Studio 2
- Includes 12 individual component plug-ins
- Includes Standalone application
- Exponential Audio NIMBUS and R4 reverbs
- Insight 2
- 8 individual component plug-ins
- Neutron 3 Visual Mixer
- Groove3 One Year All-Access Pass