iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Standard - Electronic Delivery
iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Standard is the toolset you need to set up your studio for success with a streamlined mixing and mastering workflow. Combine Neutron 4, Ozone 9 Standard, and Tonal Balance Control 2 to overcome your listening environment, plus mix, balance, and polish your sound. This set of AI-powered plug-ins is the standard in optimizing your workflow from start to finish, so you can quickly release professional-sounding tracks.
iZotope Ozone 9 Standard is here, bringing the latest advances in audio technology to the world of mastering. Find the perfect modern or vintage vibe with an expanded Master Assistant, or match to your favorite reference track with the new Match EQ. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. Stop wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
A FLAIR FOR THE VINTAGE
The improved Master Assistant uses machine learning to give you a custom preset in seconds. Use the new Vintage mode to quickly add the right combination of color and character, with automatic adjustments for Vintage Compressor, EQ, Limiter, and more. Get a solid master in seconds while preparing your music for distribution with CD and streaming targets that intelligently set loudness for you. Or, load a reference track to have Master Assistant match the flavor and intensity of any audio you like. With AI-powered processing at your back, you can get a head start on your master with the confidence that your music will sound great on any system.
THE PERFECT MATCH
Ozone 9 brings the tone and vibe of your favorite artists to your music with the upgraded Match EQ. With this new module, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree, with an EQ that uses over 8,000 separate bands to get the most precise snapshot possible. New region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access. Take an imprint of your reference track and save time finding the right EQ balance with this mastering engineer’s secret weapon.
NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Experience resizable plug-in windows and fluid metering that lets you track the most subtle details of your audio. Save time in your session with lower CPU use and shorter startup times. Use more plug-ins at once, mix while you master without worrying about slowdowns or dropouts, and immerse yourself in a smooth, modern experience designed to keep you in your creative flow. Ozone 9 is the fastest way to get your master off the ground.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming - get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum
- Vintage Modules: Use the colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available in Ozone 9 Standard
- Updated UI/UX: iZotope have made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process - easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode
- Improved Performance and Resizability: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3 (all formats are 64-bit only)
Mix smarter and faster with iZotope Neutron 4, your complete suite for crafting a professional mix. Eight powerful plug-ins combine forces through AI-powered assistive audio technology to create the most modern and intelligent mixing experience. Mix in the moment with the new Assistant View, make space with the Unmask Module and magically match references in your Target Library with AI assistive technology. A slice of the fan-favorite plug-in, Trash is now in Neutron 4 allowing you to distort and destroy audio, discovering new extremes. With Neutron 4 you can sculpt sounds seamlessly while staying in your flow.
Neutron 4 has M1 Apple silicon native compatibility and comes with Visual Mixer and Relay to help your plug-ins talk to each other plus Tonal Balance Control 2 to view your levels as you mix.
Neutron’s beloved AI powered audio Assistant is now modernized into the new Assistant View, your intelligent control center that produces fast, personalized results. Powered by machine learning, the Assistant View starts listening as soon as you play audio, producing a reference starting point and taking you to an intelligent control center where you can use the Intent Controls to make big sonic improvements. Dial in punch, distortion and width to taste before jumping into the Detail View to fine tune. This is your Mix Assistant, but even faster and more flexible.
Match references in real time. Like magic. Dynamically match the tone of your track to a sample or stem using the new Target Library with tone matching technology. Communicate your intent to Neutron by loading stem references into your Target Library to enable the Assistant to match your drums, bass, guitar, vocal, or audio track to the sound you are going for. Borrow from our presets, or build your own with stems, sounds, and acapellas for every situation.
Neutron 4 discovers and fixes masking issues for you, enabling you to reach new levels of clarity. The new Unmask Module makes space between two competing tracks, balancing your bass and kick or allowing vocals to shine over your mix. Unmask from a track or bus in your DAW, then adjust levels to reach your optimal balance. It’s simple to set up and fixes muddy mixes in seconds.
TRASH MODE (IN EXCITER MODULE)
A slice of fan favorite Trash is now in Neutron 4. Distort and destroy sounds with Trash Mode allowing you to discover new extremes by blending between different textures. Curate character changes with the new Tone Slider to explore the boundaries of weird and wild. Distort responsibly with the Tame button to preserve dynamic expression as you destroy.
PUNCH MODE (IN COMPRESSOR MODULE)
Make an impact using the new Punch Mode to control and visualize how hard your sounds hit. Add more thump, punch or snap to breathe life into vocals, percussion, bass, and more. Choose from Punch Mode, Modern Mode or Vintage Mode to easily manipulate microdynamics.
- Neutron 4 comes with 8 total plug-ins including a mothership and 7 components - use the component plug-ins individually or combine them in the mothership plug-in chain to sculpt your sound
- New! Mix in the moment: Powered by machine learning, the Assistant View starts listening as soon as you play audio, producing a reference starting point and intelligent control center where you can personalize your results - this is your Track Assistant, but faster and more flexible
- New! Match references in real time: Dynamically match the tone of your track to a sample or stem using the new Target Library with tone matching technology
- New! Make space: The new Unmask Module in Neutron 4 discovers and fixes masking issues for you, enabling you to reach new levels of clarity
- New! Distort responsibly, or not: A slice of iZotope fan favorite Trash is now in Neutron 4, distort and destroy sound with Trash Mode in the Exciter Module allowing you to discover new extremes
- New! Punch it up: Make an impact using the new Punch Mode in the Compressor to control and visualize how hard your sounds hit
- New! Tone and tame: Tone your character changes in Neutron’s Exciter with the new Tone Slider, adjusting the emphasis to low or high frequency content - use the new Tame button to preserve dynamic expression as you destroy with distortion or dial up effects
- New! Sidechain metering in the Compressor Module: See your sound, scope your sidechain and visualize your dynamics with the new Oscilloscope View in Neutron’s Compressor
- Mix Assistant: Let Neutron automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader, combine with Relay on individual tracks and Visual Mixer on your master to set your levels right from the start
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plug-in communication
- Enhance your audio with the Sculptor module: Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely
- Tonal Balance Control: Meter while you mix to shape balanced levels based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero-latency mode in all 7 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control
- Improved performance Neutron is now compatible with Apple silicon native (M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max) chips for faster processing
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) — macOS Monterey (12.3.x)
- Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
- Plug in Formats: AAX, AU, VST3 - all plug-in formats are 64-bit only (note: VST2 is no longer supported)
- Supported hosts: Logic Pro, Ableton Live 10.1 — 11, Pro Tools 2021 — 2022, Cubase 11 — 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 4, Adobe Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC, Nuendo 12, Reason 12, Digital Performer 11
TONAL BALANCE 2
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe. Fix issues in your session: Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance. Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3
IZOTOPE RELAY INCLUDED
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target. Compare the balance of a track and see how it lines up with the rest of the mix, and make quick gain adjustments in real time without leaving the Tonal Balance Control 2 window!
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Standard - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields