iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Electronic Delivery
Neutron 3 Advanced and Ozone 8 Advanced come together in the iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Advanced: your solution for a modern, streamlined mixing and mastering workflow. Use Neutron 3 to mix and balance your tracks, then Ozone 8 to put the finishing touches on your work. Once you try these futuristic tools, you'll wonder how you ever got by without them.
Neutron 3 Advanced
iZotope Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix. Create custom presets using machine learning for individual tracks with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter that gets you to a mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever.
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio and passes them on to you—so you can focus on your craft.
MIX ASSISTANT: BALANCE YOUR TRACKS, AND START YOUR MIX
Introducing Mix Assistant: Track Assistant’s big brother. Through inter-plug-in communication, Mix Assistant listens to your entire mix, communicating with every track in your session to give you a balanced starting point, built around a focus of your choice. With Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your mix so you can kick your session off right, saving your time and energy for creative mix decisions.
Neutron Advanced comes with 8 additional, individual module plug-ins with the same great signal processing power to use across your session independent of the mothership. Build your own signal chain alongside your favorite audio plug-ins for the ultimate mixing experience—faster, even better sounding plug-ins in whatever configuration you like.
SCULPT YOUR SOUND, FIX YOUR MIX
Sculptor is the be-all end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, it’s like having a per-band army of compressors and EQs working tirelessly to shape your track. Sculptor talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you’re working with and gives real-time feedback to help shape your track. Sculptor can also work with any chosen instrument profile, letting you experiment with new sounds and make something entirely your own.
IMPROVED MASKING METER
The Masking Meter Neutron is famous for, all grown up. With a convenient one-window display, smoother metering with more obvious actions like inverse link, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for any instrument, vocal, loop, and more. And now with even better connection to other inter-plug-in communication enabled plug-ins, you can fix your mix fast.
Work much faster with performance gains to keep you focus on what’s important, without the annoyance of system slowdowns or standstills. Insert more instances of Neutron in your session, open sessions faster, forget about messing with settings and bouncing, and experience some seriously velvety visualizations. Not only is Neutron faster at processing your audio, but your sessions with multiple Neutrons will open faster, and refresh rates for visualizations have doubled.
TOUCH YOUR AUDIO
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines. Work directly with what you see and translate what you hear with easy-to-use controls nested in smooth, understandable metering. Remove the barriers between sound and visuals for a downright enjoyable mixing experience.
- Mix Assistant: choose a focal point of your mix and let Neutron 3 automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plug-in communication
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership - Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ with new Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter
- Component plug-ins: Complete freedom and control over Neutron’s 8 modules as a single plug-in or as 8 individual plug-in workhorses
- Tonal Balance Control: Updated to support Neutron 3 to further help you shape a balanced mix based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero-latency mode in all 8 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave); Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only
Ozone 8 Advanced
As the industry’s most comprehensive mastering suite, iZotope Ozone 8 Advanced adds to its legacy by introducing new intelligent signal processing, spectral shaping, Tonal Balance Control, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced with new, futuristic, intelligent features, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a tonally balanced, professional master with twelve essential mastering processors. It’s the smartest version of Ozone yet.
TONAL BALANCE CONTROL
The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in presents industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron 2, allowing you to reach your desired master faster. Compare your work with track references and genre standards informed by analysis on years of popular masters, achieve a target sonic profile, and ensure your delivery will translate for popular distribution channels.
NEW! SPECTRAL SHAPER
Smooth and sculpt problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module. Mold your audio by applying frequency-specific dynamics, surgically or creatively, to create smooth, balanced audio. Fantastic for taming percussive transients, Spectral Shaper can tame sibilant hi-hats, harsh vocals, plucky acoustic guitars, and other overly bright mix elements. For a creative twist, use Spectral Shaper across any frequency band to experiment with timbre, resonance, and transient information without affecting other elements of the source audio.
12 ESSENTIAL MASTERING TOOLS WITH
Ozone 8 Advanced includes twelve essential modern and vintage modules with component plug-ins: Spectral Shaper, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer (with IRC IV and new IRC LL), Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor. Ozone 8 Advanced comes with each module as a component plug-in, allowing you to use any piece of Ozone independently in your session.
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
- MAC: OSX 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OSX 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, & 10
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX 64-Bit, RTAS, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields