iZotope Mix & Master Bundle - Electronic Delivery
Complete mixing and mastering solution including Ozone 9 Standard, Neutron 3 Standard, and Tonal Balance Control 2
With the iZotope Mix & Master Bundle, Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and Tonal Balance Control 2 use iZotope’s inter-plugin communication to connect your tracks to one another for a more intuitive and cohesive workflow. Overcome your listening environment with Tonal Balance Control 2 to create a consistent sound in any space. Then, use Neutron 3 to mix and balance your tracks and Ozone 9 to put the finishing touches on your work. Once you try these futuristic tools, you'll wonder how you ever got by without them.
Get the best bang for your buck and save when you bundle software. iZotope bundles ensure that you’ll have all you need for any project.
iZotope Ozone 9 Standard is here, bringing the latest advances in audio technology to the world of mastering. Find the perfect modern or vintage vibe with an expanded Master Assistant, or match to your favorite reference track with the new Match EQ. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. Stop wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
A FLAIR FOR THE VINTAGE
The improved Master Assistant uses machine learning to give you a custom preset in seconds. Use the new Vintage mode to quickly add the right combination of color and character, with automatic adjustments for Vintage Compressor, EQ, Limiter, and more. Get a solid master in seconds while preparing your music for distribution with CD and streaming targets that intelligently set loudness for you. Or, load a reference track to have Master Assistant match the flavor and intensity of any audio you like. With AI-powered processing at your back, you can get a head start on your master with the confidence that your music will sound great on any system.
THE PERFECT MATCH
Ozone 9 brings the tone and vibe of your favorite artists to your music with the upgraded Match EQ. With this new module, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree, with an EQ that uses over 8,000 separate bands to get the most precise snapshot possible. New region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access. Take an imprint of your reference track and save time finding the right EQ balance with this mastering engineer’s secret weapon.
NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Experience resizable plug-in windows and fluid metering that lets you track the most subtle details of your audio. Save time in your session with lower CPU use and shorter startup times. Use more plug-ins at once, mix while you master without worrying about slowdowns or dropouts, and immerse yourself in a smooth, modern experience designed to keep you in your creative flow. Ozone 9 is the fastest way to get your master off the ground.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming - get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum
- Vintage Modules: Use the colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available in Ozone 9 Standard
- Updated UI/UX: iZotope have made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process - easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode
- Improved Performance and Resizability: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3 (all formats are 64-bit only)
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, iZotope Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with the brand new Sculptor, create custom presets through machine learning with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter for mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio and passes them on to you—so you can focus on your craft.
SCULPT YOUR SOUND, FIX YOUR MIX
Sculptor is the be-all end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, it’s like having a per-band army of compressors and EQs working tirelessly to shape your track. Sculptor talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you’re working with and gives real-time feedback to help shape your track. Sculptor can also work with any chosen instrument profile, letting you experiment with new sounds and make something entirely your own.
IMPROVED MASKING METER
The Masking Meter Neutron is famous for, all grown up. With a convenient one-window display, smoother metering with more obvious actions like inverse link, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for any instrument, vocal, loop, and more. And now with even better connection to other inter-plugin communication enabled plug-ins, you can fix your mix fast.
Work much faster with performance gains to keep you focus on what’s important, without the annoyance of system slowdowns or standstills. Insert more instances of Neutron in your session, open sessions faster, forget about messing with settings and bouncing, and experience some seriously velvety visualizations. Not only is Neutron faster at processing your audio, but your sessions with multiple Neutrons will open faster, and refresh rates for visualizations have doubled.
TOUCH YOUR AUDIO
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines. Work directly with what you see and translate what you hear with easy-to-use controls nested in smooth, understandable metering. Remove the barriers between sound and visuals for a downright enjoyable mixing experience.
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely.
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership. Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ now with Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication. It’s the easiest way to visualize your entire mix, the way you hear it in your head
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave); Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only
TONAL BALANCE 2
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with iZotope Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that lets you overcome your listening environment and get a balanced mix that translates to your audience. Reference your track’s frequency balance against 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique balance curve. Solo frequencies that are out of bounds, and make adjustments across your mix from within Tonal Balance Control 2 using controls that talk to Neutron 3, Ozone 9, and other compatible iZotope plug-ins. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are perfecting your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe. Fix issues in your session: Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance. Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3
IZOTOPE RELAY INCLUDED
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target. Compare the balance of a track and see how it lines up with the rest of the mix, and make quick gain adjustments in real time without leaving the Tonal Balance Control 2 window!
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the iZotope Mix & Master Bundle - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields