Inward Connections Nitro (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
When you need to perform minor surgery on a track, the Inward Connections Nitro is ready to scrub in. This fully discrete 500 Series module is a two-band parametric EQ, giving you the shaping tools to pull out problem frequencies or open up and make some room in the top end. With a simple, versatile design enhanced by a warmth-adding VF-600 amp block, Nitro is the perfect addition to any 500 Series lunchbox.
- Straightforward two-band EQ does the job
- Inward Connections: boutique gear handmade in LA
Straightforward two-band EQ does the job
The Inward Connections Nitro wasn't designed for center stage work, but it's the perfect stage hand. This fully discrete two-band parametric EQ adds shaping power to your 500 Series rack. It's the perfect go-to when you want to remove problematic frequencies or create some space on the top end. Plus, thanks to the VF-600 amp block you get all the functionality with a subtle dose of warmth and power too. Bravo.
Inward Connections: boutique gear handmade in LA
Initially one of LA's best-kept secrets, the word about Inward Connections has been sweeping the globe. After all, when you hear guys like Chris Lord-Alge and Eddie Kramer swearing by a brand, you know to pay attention. Dreamed up and designed by Steve Firlotte, a well-known LA tech, the Inward Connections line offers premium options for the discerning ear, all meticulously handmade in Firlotte's Los Angeles workshop.
Inward Connections Nitro features:
- 500 Series fully discrete 2-band parametric EQ
- Low-band frequency range 35Hz to 1KHz
- High-band frequency range 560Hz to 16KHz
- Maximum boost/cut +/- 20dB
- Range of bandwidth adjustment 0.16 to 2.0 octave
- Bypass switch
- VF600 discrete amp blocks
- Differential balance input transformerless
- Balance output transformer
- Fits standard 500 Series slot configuration mechanically and electrically
- Powder coating in Gunmetal gray
- Input Impedance: >20K ohms balance
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balance
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB@20Hz to 50KHz
- Output Signal to Noise: -95dB or greater
- THD + Noise: .01%@1KHz/+4dBu
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Inward Connections Nitro (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.