Inward Connections Nitro – No Longer Available
When you need to perform minor surgery on a track, the Inward Connections Nitro is ready to scrub in. This fully discrete 500 Series module is a two-band parametric EQ, giving you the shaping tools to pull out problem frequencies or open up and make some room in the top end. With a simple, versatile design enhanced by a warmth-adding VF-600 amp block, Nitro is the perfect addition to any 500 Series lunchbox.
- Straightforward two-band EQ does the job
- Inward Connections: boutique gear handmade in LA
Straightforward two-band EQ does the job
The Inward Connections Nitro wasn't designed for center stage work, but it's the perfect stage hand. This fully discrete two-band parametric EQ adds shaping power to your 500 Series rack. It's the perfect go-to when you want to remove problematic frequencies or create some space on the top end. Plus, thanks to the VF-600 amp block you get all the functionality with a subtle dose of warmth and power too. Bravo.
Inward Connections: boutique gear handmade in LA
Initially one of LA's best-kept secrets, the word about Inward Connections has been sweeping the globe. After all, when you hear guys like Chris Lord-Alge and Eddie Kramer swearing by a brand, you know to pay attention. Dreamed up and designed by Steve Firlotte, a well-known LA tech, the Inward Connections line offers premium options for the discerning ear, all meticulously handmade in Firlotte's Los Angeles workshop.
Inward Connections Nitro features:
- 500 Series fully discrete 2-band parametric EQ
- Low-band frequency range 35Hz to 1KHz
- High-band frequency range 560Hz to 16KHz
- Maximum boost/cut +/- 20dB
- Range of bandwidth adjustment 0.16 to 2.0 octave
- Bypass switch
- VF600 discrete amp blocks
- Differential balance input transformerless
- Balance output transformer
- Fits standard 500 Series slot configuration mechanically and electrically
- Powder coating in Gunmetal gray
- Input Impedance: >20K ohms balance
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balance
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB@20Hz to 50KHz
- Output Signal to Noise: -95dB or greater
- THD + Noise: .01%@1KHz/+4dBu
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Inward Connections Nitro.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields