Intellijel Quad VCA
The Intellijel Quad VCA is a compact and feature packed module that is sure to find its way it almost all of your patches. In addition to being used for standard VCA duties it can also be used as a mixer and signal booster.
- Manual LEVEL control per VCA which is convenient when using the module as a mixer or for biasing when CV modulating the VCA with a bipolar LFO
- Dedicated CV attenuators with dual color LEDs for monitoring bipolar CV signals
- Continuously adjustable response from linear to exponential per VCA
- Each CV input is normalled to the adjacent one for cascaded control
- Each output is normalled to the mix input of the adjacent one which allows you to use adjacent sets as submixes or the fourth output can be used as a master mix output when none of the other outputs are patched
- Each VCA has a boost switch that increases the output level by approximately +6 dB (double)
|Module Slot Count||12hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||65 mA @ +12 V / 65 mA @ -12 V|
Oh Quad VCA, how I love thee. Please let me count the ways. When it need a signal at just the right amplitude, there you are with all the right functions to make it happen. When I need more smoothness, there’s a pot for that. When I need more bite, there’s a lot for that. When I need more control, there’s a pot for that too. It has what I need to get the patch going in the way it needs most. Thank you Intellijel and Vintage King. My roommate’s cat meows by the end of this message.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Intellijel Quad VCA.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields